• 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/time_unk.png

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When this was possible, I easily spent somewhere in the 76-100 Hours range because several of the MP trophies insisted on glitching so I had to do 4 full playthroughs of the online campaign to force them to pop :mad:. The offline trophies can be obtained in around 25hrs, depending on if you cheat or not and use the exploit for the Hard mode trophy.

Edited by Terminator
Rephrased.

• 6 years later...

---REMASTERED VERSION---

Difficulty 5

Estimated time 15-20h

I didn't really like this game tbh. Maybe you have to be more of a fan of the franchise, but I am not familiar with the films...

Difficulty can be pretty challenging in some levels (espec. if you combine hard mode with the minimal-damage-trophy; PSA - don't combine them!). So I gave a 5. Very annoying game tbh. Poor AI, poor shooting mechanics etc.

Timewise, 2 playthroughs: One on easy with all collectibles and one of the damage trophies (best to do minimal-damage-trophy here!), which takes 7-8h. Then another on hard, which takes another 6-7, then the rest for cleanup, maybe another 2h max.

Cant recommend this game :(