Replay Missions

Smoove187

just a quick question.

if i click on Replay Missions and do every mission over on Professional, will it give me the trophy?

i'm just wondering, cuz i wanna go thru Replay Missions and not New Career.. but i don't wanna do that if it aint gonna give me the trophy..

so yeah, does it? or has anyone tried it that way before?

Just doing the Boss fight over on Pro will not get you the "Are you a God" Trophy.

Pretty sure replaying levels in a random order won't get you the "Are you a God" Trophy.

You're suppose to start a new career on Pro, and don't change it, then you get it at the end of the game.

However, some have said you can cheat, but it's not really necessary, unless you really can't be bothered to master Azetlor and the Gargoyles & Gate bits.

I'm sure someone has already posted this workaround in several threads on this forum.

well i looked at this thread just now... http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ghostbusters/22912-road-map-anyone.html @ Varkovsky's post

and it seems that you can use the level skip on pro mode to beat it... you may not be able to go straight to the boss

but it's better than starting a new career tho..