conection porblem

Tensei

I DO NOT THAVE SO LOW QUALITY WITH MY CONECTION TONOT PLAY.

does anyone else having problem with joining others games.

and u rarely manage to join a game?

u always(almost) have to bethe host andwaita long time for anyone to join.

this is what is prevnting me from ghostbusters platinum(P):(

Check your NAT Type from the status connection, NAT Type 2 should be most common.

Otherwise, what time are you usually playing? If it's not the peak time for your location (eg. you're a night worker, so playing at 3am or something), then the other's online are quite likely some distance away and would increase lag and difficulty playing online.

That said, I'm in the UK and played with US Players before without problems, though getting 4 players together did cause some slowdown and crashing in the game pre-patch, not tried again post-patch.

Also, it's a bit inaccurate to blame "speed", reliability is far more important. When web browsing you're only downloading a small amount of information for a few moments, however in contrast playing a game requires a continous connection of minutes or hours and far more likely to show up a problem with your line/internet connection.

Misconfigured or otherwise cheap/nasty router/modem on your line won't help either as StarlightSammy said.

There should be plenty of advise on the official playstation forums, you'll need to know the make and model of your router though.