Protection on cemetary

TriangleOffense

The first 2 rounds are pretty normal. For the final round, unlike other protection maps the big guy goes right for the tower, so you either need to kill him fast or slow him down.

What I usually do is grab the stasis beam, and use it to freeze him in place. Get a couple team members taking turns freezing him, and he won't get to the tower. If he starts getting close, or you run low on ammo (make sure to grab other non-stasis spawns out of the weapon pods to reset them so more stasis spawns), then kill him quick, then repeat when he respawns.

The method me and my freind used is: Pick the stasis beam as your weapon. (in the lobby) On round 1 and 2 try and pick all the weapons up and hope the stasis beam spawns ( Try and get it in as many spawns as possible ) on round 3 one person freeze the Golem ( by holding L2 with stasis beam ) once the golem is fully frozen just keep tapping the L2 trigger on him ( dont hold after he is frozen that eats up stasis fast ) once i had run out the PKE was at 62% then my freind continued by tapping L2 while i ran for more stasis ( which was un-needed as my freind managed to freeze him until 100% ) The key is tapping L2 efficiently.

The method me and my freind used is: Pick the stasis beam as your weapon. (in the lobby) On round 1 and 2 try and pick all the weapons up and hope the stasis beam spawns ( Try and get it in as many spawns as possible ) on round 3 one person freeze the Golem ( by holding L2 with stasis beam ) once the golem is fully frozen just keep tapping the L2 trigger on him ( dont hold after he is frozen that eats up stasis fast ) once i had run out the PKE was at 62% then my freind continued by tapping L2 while i ran for more stasis ( which was un-needed as my freind managed to freeze him until 100% ) The key is tapping L2 efficiently.

this is what we did I got it done but seems that is not the last one I need even though my check list from 2 months ago says it was the last one I needed. i have a great partner for this so i hope it goes fast but if it doesnt unlock im calling it a wrap and staying at 95%

The first 2 rounds are pretty normal. For the final round, unlike other protection maps the big guy goes right for the tower, so you either need to kill him fast or slow him down.

What I usually do is grab the stasis beam, and use it to freeze him in place. Get a couple team members taking turns freezing him, and he won't get to the tower. If he starts getting close, or you run low on ammo (make sure to grab other non-stasis spawns out of the weapon pods to reset them so more stasis spawns), then kill him quick, then repeat when he respawns.

I did this method and it worked perfectly.

I'd say this one is your best bet.