The most Wanted Ghost's Thread

Aka

I know they finally always appear, but it can take a looooooonnng time for some ghosts.

If you have some tips to share, that will make easier to "catch them all" it will be nice.

I'm actually stuck with Maestro and Sargassi grand father by the way ö

sargassi had actually appeared for me before the other museum ghosts (probably because someone i was playing with had him). the last ghosts i needed after the patch showed up with very little work. perhaps i had met the reqs before the patch and they showed up afterwards, who knows?

and maestro, i don't remember exactly what the reqs for him are, but i know i did them to get him to show (because that's what i did for all of the ghosts i needed, they just seemed to show up pretty quick). the other ghosts just kind of followed. i went off the ghost descriptions. (my last two slimers just kind of seemed like gimmes after i played and won each of the slime dunk levels).

tell you what, i THINK that maestro's reqs are survival on museum levels. if that's the case, play a bunch of museum level survival missions on the different kinds of museum levels.

ONE other thing, if you're doing instant matches: try playing campaigns after you think you met the reqs. i think every ghost i still needed (six total) showed up when i played campaign. survival or containment.

I found an abandonned thread whith all the requierements for each ghosts, and yep Maestro is linked to survival game.

I got it after 4 successful survival, and Sargassi just show his ugly face the match after the one with maestro.

And i also spent 8hours on glutton, for catch it in a campaign in first round.

Got platinum and i never want to ear something about this multiplayer x:

Just in case, the tread in question :

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ghostbusters/15455-gozers-most-wanted-no-job-too-big.html