Official Overachiever Requirements

AceSoloMcCloud

Once again, thanks to Dan Irish, CEO of Threewave for getting back to me.

Overachiever, you must get 30 DIFFERENT post game awards.

Now, with this foundation stone, I have been looking over people's posts and I have the following conclusions:

It's possible, to the game, that earning "Ain't afraid of no Ghost" on a Survival job is different to earning it on a Containment job and will count as 2 different awards.

For those who have given up on Instant matches and switched to a campaign, only then to have Overachiever unlock, I suggest this answer:

You played a campaign, which will have been 3 different job types, perhaps job types you wouldn't normally CHOOSE to play in an Instant, there are 18 awards that are Job specific. Since there are only 44 awards, that means if you only ever play Containment instant matches, you can only (AT ABSOLUTELY BEST) get 26 different awards, and if you look at the list of awards and their requirements, you'd be hard pressed to get some of them.

For all those who say "It popped up after I got "Ain't afraid of no ghost" for the 1 Billionth time". Once again, I suspect you where playing a campaign... which is made up of 3 jobs of different types, I suspect in one of those you got a new award, however the game doesn't SAVE your stats until the end of the campaign, where it then does a Trophy check and finds "oh he's now got over 30 awards, trigger Overachiever award unlock".

You should check out my Overachiever checklist, certainly as I've been making these checklists, I've noticed a lot of symetry appearing, such as for the Job types and the maps you can do them on, and likewise while plotting out the post game awards for Overachiever, to get 30 different awards out of a possible 44, where 18 are job type specific, and like you said, some are extremely common and others extremely rare, you can see how the 30 different awards can keep you busy for a while. Not forgetting the 50 Jobs completed (which you'll pretty much have doing Gozer's anyway, even if they're FULLY successful complete jobs, unlikely).

Overachiever Checklist

This one is all a numbers game, enter in the number of times you've got an award on a job/map.

This is different to my other two and really what I've just whipped up, so it's more a "beta" than the other two, hence the version number, 0.1.0. Feedback REALLY welcome on this one, I hope it makes sense.

Download: http://ghostbusters.coop-partners.com/OverachieverChecklist.zip

Version 1.1.0 released, I've added information about the awards, and confident it's good enough to be a release and not a beta anymore.

In order to display context award information I had to add a macro, so please choose to enable macros when opening it for this feature to work, if you're not prompted, open Excel and change the Macro Security to medium/prompt.

I've updated the original link above, please use that to download to a new location and manually transfer across your progress, don't accidently overwrite your old file with it!