Gozers Most Wanted Glitched?

Triple-X

I have gone through the whole list winning and crossing things off for ALL 48 jobs and at the end of my 48th job I didn't get my trophy.

I also have a friend that just got it and he played through the list over 2 times before he got it!

Anyone know what it could be? I really don't wanna play through another 48 jobs again and this is the last trophy I'm missing :(

I have gone through the whole list winning and crossing things off for ALL 48 jobs and at the end of my 48th job I didn't get my trophy.

I also have a friend that just got it and he played through the list over 2 times before he got it!

Anyone know what it could be? I really don't wanna play through another 48 jobs again and this is the last trophy I'm missing :(

You are definitely missing something. I had the exact same problem i ticked off all 48 and got no trophy. But i remembered passing Lost Island destruction on a campaign ( so i ticked it thinking i had done it) as soon as i completed it on an instant match the trophy popped up. Im sorry but you will have to go through them again.

yep everuthing has to be done in instant matches..

Containment u have to catch all the ghosts..

survival go all the waves

protection all 3 towers

thief save at least 1 relic

slime dunk - be top player on each map

destruction - Destroy all the relics

They can be done in campaign as well. I sure did not have to re-do protection in cemetery on instant!

Although there can be a time where it doesn't register if some issue occurs where the campaign never gets completed. I had that happen with two of the museum most wanted ghosts while playing pre-patch, the check marks were gone when I went back. It also did explain why Gozer's didn't unlock when I expected it to.

I recommend anyone checking off the Gozer's list via campaign wins to note it came from a campaign. That way if it doesn't unlock as expected you have an idea what to try again.

• 2 weeks later...
I've done them all on instant though not campaign and I know that I have finished everything. Read something online about it that if someone quits during it (you start with 4 ppl and end with 3) it doesn't count and I know that has happened some matches. Just don't remember which :/

NO WAYY!!! if some one quits it doesnt count?????????????

I just went through my whole list and i didnt get a trophy also i didnt know that it doesnt count if people quit!!!

Wow i dont remember which levels this happened on either :(

This fucking sucks :( My last trophy till plat.. This is such an annoying trophy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going back through my list for the THIRD time. Now I'm marking job's completed as well as if everyone stays in game. There is talk that if a person jumps out of a match, then the job is incomplete. This is my absolute last round of this. No trophy this time, then I'm out on this game and any future atari games! Add me if u need another boosting partner. All my good partners got the plat and quit playing. (don't blame them a bit!)

Seriously, this happened to me as well. It's 100% true that if you start off with 3 or 4 people and a person leaves during the session, it doesn't count as a win.

I was puzzled for a couple of days and I was actually in tears once because I worked SO damn hard, I had no friend boost 80% of the time and it didn't unlock. But then I remembered something went bad on Basement Stacks (a person left) but I didn't know which game type it was...and it was Containment. (I HATE Containment) Redid Basement Stacks Containment and the trophy popped up.

So if you've gone through the list and it didn't unlock for you, that's probably what happened. DO IT WITH FRIENDS OR PEOPLE YOU TRUST.

And when I mean people you trust, I mean Ghostbusters with a good rank like Ghostbuster of the Year...there is a strong chance they are after the same trophy as you...

Edited by StarlightSammy

Urgh, that sucks bad...I wish I could help you but I resold my Ghostbusters copy last week since it's no good to me now...but I wish someone would help you out, it's unfair for you 'cos now you are most likely to start from scratch again.

Someone must warn the people who purchase this game in future about this problem. So it must not reoccur again. But Dannythomas, I feel your pain...badly... T~T

I've got your back buddy!! I've added u to my friend list and will do some serious boosting! Hopefully you will see this today, Thursday. I plan to be on Friday and Saturday night late. I have three friends who are boosting right now too. They will add u too, as we all r going for the same trophy(ies). I'm on round three of job completions, so I'm after this one BAD!

Sadly, another boosting partner gone. All my friends are getting their trophy, but not me! I have now plat 3 games while trying to get this one last trophy on GB. Man this really sucks. I've only got about a month until COD MW2 comes out, then i'll be ass deep in that game for the rest of the year! LOL