Official PayDay! or "Win" Requirements

AceSoloMcCloud

My thanks to Dan Irish of Threewave software for kindly answering the mystery of the PayDay! Trophy/Achievement.

This is what he said:

Here is the verified fix from the submission to Sony & Microsoft:

Play through and meet the win condition for each level in all 4 of the ranked campaigns.

Additionally the same player must be the top earning player in each of the levels played

Notes: Below are the specific win conditions for the respective levels.

Players must not die due to crossing the streams.

Players must complete at least 1 wave in Survival jobs.

Players must completely build all 3 pylons in Protection jobs.

Players must destroy at least 1 relic in Destruction jobs.

Players must protect at least 1 artifact for the duration of Thief jobs.

Players must complete at least 1 wave Containment jobs

- Dan Irish, CEO

So, there you go, before you say the trophy/achievement says "overall", yes, look it up, you'll see it can mean:

(involving only main features) "the overall pattern of his life"

(including everything) "the overall cost"

"Overall" is not the best choice of words it seems.

Obviously, the above conditions are also true for other Trophies/Achivements, such as Gozer's and Overachiever.

So there you have it, you DO need to be 1st on each job, not just at the end of the campaign, that's probably why you are still struggling.

Also, as indicated, never cross the streams, I know some where just getting the minimal requirements (1 Ghost, 1 Relic, etc.) and then crossing the streams to end the match, that's a fail.

Good luck, don't forget my interactive Checklist.

This is bullshit, myself and others have clearly met these exact requirements over and over again, yet still no trophy. If you're going to take 2 months to release a patch you should make damn sure you fix all the fucking problems. I just spent 7 hours boosting, winning every job while winning the campaign, in all 4 settings, 3 or 4 times. I even fully completed the majority of the jobs in the process. And no, I didn't die by crossing the streams. Like I said...Bullshit. :mad:

Edited by Indy815

Indy815, I realise you and others are frustrated, as you've still not yet been able to obtain Payday!, but others have.

Don't forget you MUST fully complete Protection Jobs. That means get all 3 PKE's to 100%! Anything less, it's a failure and doesn't count to ANY Trophy.

One other idea I had was, maybe you need to host, when I got Payday, I hosted all the campaigns I did.

Edited by AceSoloMcCloud

Indy815, I realise you and others are frustrated, as you've still not yet been able to obtain Payday!, but others have.

Don't forget you MUST fully complete Protection Jobs.

One other idea I had was, maybe you need to host, when I got Payday, I hosted all the campaigns I did.

Sorry, that little rant wasn't directed at you. Yeah I know many others have gotten it, thats what makes it so frustrating. People follow the checklist, win 5 or 6 campaigns and they get the trophy. Meanwhile I play for one week, 35+ hrs, 50+ campaign wins, all while going above and beyond the requirements and don't get it. Yes I've been fully completing the Protection Jobs, in fact a failure is an automatic restart when I'm boosting. Been fully completing almost every job I play, while at the same time being the top earner in that job. I don't think hosting is an issue as the person I've spent the last two days boosting with (15 hrs. of play time, trading wins) has hosted the majority of the matchs and has yet to get the trophy either. But I'll give it a try. Kudos on the reponse from Threewave and your checklist. Very helpful, even though I haven't unlocked the trophy others clearly have so the checklist definitely works for most people.

Edited by Indy815

I'm in the same boat as Indy. I downloaded your checklist and put an X next to each job I've won in campaign only if I was the top earner in each of the 3 jobs. I've done every job at every location fulfilling the requirements listed in the OP but still nothing. I've raised all 3 PKEs and saved at least 1 artifact in Thief. For everything else, I've done 2 waves for every other job type. Still nothing. I'm pretty much at a loss and tired of this freaking game. Any suggestions?

do you have to complete every job in a campaign? For example:protection, containment,survival in Library campaign. Do you have to go back to Library and finish any other jobs, even if you have to repeat a job already done? I hope I'm saying this right. With there being more then 3 jobs available for each campaign, you have to do each campaign at least 2 times. Is this correct?

Is it confirmed that these requirements are the same for Gozer's? I just did my list for Gozer's last night:all PKE towers, at least i artifact kept in thief, survive at least 1 wave, etc. No trophy. Even made sure to redo a map if a player dropped. I thought for sure that each job type had to be completed to the fullest. ie: destroy all 26 relics. These last 2 trophies are driving me crazy!!

this information helps a bunch.

But what about survival....is it just one wave or all 10 waves?

If you're doing it for Gozer's, you need to complete all 10 waves. But if you're doing it for Payday, you can just do 1 wave but you need to be overall top earner for that campaign as well. Hope that helps.