Platinum obtained 3rd Nov 2013?

mcclane3

It depends when they got the multiplayer trophies. If they got them before the shutdown of the servers, then decided to come back to it just now, then it's not hacked. In this case, he got all the trophies before the shutdown of the servers. HOWEVER.... he got the platinum 2 years after getting all the other trophies. So he hacked for the platinum. Definitely.

Well yes, I don't want to be a snitch or something, it's just that I found it funny because I thought the servers were back online.

Unfortunately it's not, the game was a blast, especially the MP part...

In true GB spirit:

"Bustin' makes me feel good!"

• 2 months later...

I don't know I had a weird glitch where originally 50% of my trophies didn't pop upon meeting their unlock requirements in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

Then next day I pop in the disc game starts up all trophies I unlocked day before pop-up during loading of the game.

Its hard to tell he may of unlocked them before the server shutdown and they may of popped just now.

• 2 weeks later...

he could have like mentioned above knocked out the MP trophies before the servers shutdown but like mentioned above as well he didn't unlock any to get the plat that day.

it is possible there is people out there with all the MP trophies and have not gotten all the SP trophies yet. so im sure there is a few out there that can still get the plat.

that's like I do gamefly and any game I rent with MP trophies I try and knock those out first before anything else because you never know when a server will be shutdown. I then at some point get tired of a game before getting the plat so I send it back and get something else. months to a year will go by and then I rerent that game again and ill finally finish it off.

like I have the sega collection on my trophy list.

most of the trophies don't have dates on them because I got most of them before "going online for the first time". I got stuck on a few of them or just bored of the game so I sent it back. many years later I rerented it again to try and finish it off and did so.

that's like I know the MP doesn't work anymore but Id still so rent the game anyway just because of all the good things ive heard about it. ive just never got the chance to rent it or haven't been in the mood to play it.

This^

I've just had a look at his profile and he hasn't unlocked any other trophies on Nov 3rd so it's a definite hack. This (P) will remain forever unobtainable legitimately :(.

It's sad many hackers there are out there. I'm just grinding out mine legit. Get excited about have standards.

I don't know I had a weird glitch where originally 50% of my trophies didn't pop upon meeting their unlock requirements in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

Then next day I pop in the disc game starts up all trophies I unlocked day before pop-up during loading of the game.

Its hard to tell he may of unlocked them before the server shutdown and they may of popped just now.

Yeah dat's what happened:rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
I heard the servers were shutting down and grinded out all the online trophies back in August 2011. Now I still have to go back and do all the offline trophies 4 years later lol. Is it possible I might be the last person to ever get it? =P

That would be an interesting distinction and some major bragging rights, no question there.

• 3 weeks later...
I heard the servers were shutting down and grinded out all the online trophies back in August 2011. Now I still have to go back and do all the offline trophies 4 years later lol. Is it possible I might be the last person to ever get it? =P

Nope, you won't be. I've seen numerous people with all of the online trophies done but some single player trophies still undone. There certainly aren't too many people like that left though, maybe 200 at a push but there are certainly more than 50 in that situation.

I see you are in the same boat with Heroes Over Europe too although a further 49 people can platinum that since there are 42 plat achievers but 91 with the "250 ranked kills" trophy.

• 1 year later...
Such a shame the game's online servers were so short lived! For me I had a blast playing the online component, and was only a couple of trophies away from completing that... I call for an HD re-release of this great game!

Single player was the best part of the game but the multiplayer was lots of fun, it'd be awesome to see this title return.

• 4 weeks later...

This platinum isn't unobtainable completely. I have all the multiplayer trophies from before they shut down the servers, but I haven't made it back through the single player trophies yet =/

Nope, you won't be. I've seen numerous people with all of the online trophies done but some single player trophies still undone. There certainly aren't too many people like that left though, maybe 200 at a push but there are certainly more than 50 in that situation.

I see you are in the same boat with Heroes Over Europe too although a further 49 people can platinum that since there are 42 plat achievers but 91 with the "250 ranked kills" trophy.

I'm going to make it back one of these days. I may even make that my next project here in a couple weeks. Surely they can't take THAT long. Heroes over Europe though....forget that. I sold that game a while ago. The single player hard difficulties were impossible.

Edited by Gage
Please use edit instead of double posting