Who can confirm Payday?

Olli3summers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No from me, I just went thru all four campaign settings (NYC Public Library, Times Square District, Museum of Natural History, Graveyard) and was the overall top earner at the end of the campaign in all four...no trophy. I then went back thru and made sure I was the top earner in all three stages of each campaign for all four campaign settings...still no trophy. :confused:

Edited by Indy815

No from me, I just went thru all four campaign settings (NYC Public Library, Times Square District, Museum of Natural History, Graveyard) and was the overall top earner at the end of the campaign in all four...no trophy. I then went back thru and made sure I was the top earner in all three stages of each campaign for all four campaign settings...still no trophy. :confused:

Same. I really, REALLY hope they didn't spend all this time on odd's and ends and forgot the campaign trophey. A good 2 months of "Hey.. should Polar Slimer make a trap get all frosted over if he's cought?" isn't alot.

Same. I really, REALLY hope they didn't spend all this time on odd's and ends and forgot the campaign trophey. A good 2 months of "Hey.. should Polar Slimer make a trap get all frosted over if he's cought?" isn't alot.

lol yeah i just got the last 2 most wanted ghosts my trophy status is now 84%, been tryin 4 a while now gettin 1st in every campaign an still no payday trophy, guess we gotta wait 4 patch 1.40 for that 1 an the plat

lol yeah i just got the last 2 most wanted ghosts my trophy status is now 84%, been tryin 4 a while now gettin 1st in every campaign an still no payday trophy, guess we gotta wait 4 patch 1.40 for that 1 an the plat

Noooooooooooooooo~!

I was looking at your ps3 trophy card and its say you already have 100 % on ghostbusters o_O????

takun23 (Ghostbusters: The Video Game Trophies) | PlayStation 3 Profile

This sucks lol ... only thing I can think of is if someone can check that guy's trophy card that was ranked #1 on the leaderboards overall for each campaign setting and see if he has the Payday trophy. His name starts with a "g" and its like 4-5 letters (lol) thats all I can make out on this sdtv otherwise i'd check myself. He's not #1 anymore, but hes still in the top 10. I do remember seeing him at the top of each leaderboard back when the game was launched.

Seeing as this is a bronze I doubt that is the requirement, but I am curious because the wording for the trophy has had me a bit confused ever since I saw it and standard methods don't seem to be working.

A great number of people would have satisfied the Payday requirements in ranked matches already. I think we're all not doing something and an earlier theory about what defines "setting" might (?) solve this - one that doesn't involve "achieving victory requirements every time."

From a certain way of looking at it, "Ranked" (whether that means just 1 campaign overall, 4 maps overall, or all 12 submaps) is just one of four aspects.

Has anyone tried all four of these?

Ranked (1 campaign) PLUS

Unranked Easy (1 campaign overall)

Unranked Normal (1 campaign overall)

Unranked Hard (1 campaign overall)

This is the simplest solution I can think of. The most complex being 48 submaps on all 4 settings... I sure hope not.

Edited by WBLman

A great number of people would have satisfied the Payday requirements in ranked matches already. I think we're all not doing something and an earlier theory about what defines "setting" might (?) solve this - one that doesn't involve "achieving victory requirements every time."

From a certain way of looking at it, "Ranked" (whether that means just 1 campaign overall, 4 maps overall, or all 12 submaps) is just one of four aspects.

Has anyone tried all four of these?

Ranked (1 campaign) PLUS

Unranked Easy (1 campaign overall)

Unranked Normal (1 campaign overall)

Unranked Hard (1 campaign overall)

This is the simplest solution I can think of. The most complex being 48 submaps on all 4 settings... I sure hope not.

Now that you mention it, they say setting, dont they? that unranked biz of yours kinda makes sense when you think of it.

I just got Payday!

I've never really played Campaigns before.

I just played Ranked.

I didn't complete all the jobs, except for Graveyard, and maybe Museum.

I did complete a Protection and a thief (all four relics), and I did usually capture all 15 ghosts on containment, but I often only made it to wave 9 on survival.

I was the highest earner in each individual job as well as the campaign summary.

I have certainly NOT played every job type on every campaign that's for sure.

I also don't think I did Random, unless it takes anything into account from months ago.

Thanks to zeppo for his assistance.

Good luck hunting people, PayDay! IS possible!

Thanks for the confirmation folks. I guess I should have just stuck with it for another few rounds last night. I'll try doing a random campaign tonight as I know I met those requirements in each setting as well as winning.

I've won 13 campaigns (5 or 6 being the top earner in each stage of the campaign), including 2 random ones...still no trophy.:( I'll keep trying later on tonight.

Ok, how do you play a random campaign? I don't think I have ever done that.

Instead of putting in a level, leave it at Random (?).

This one will take me awhile. Tried to do the museum twice. First time it was protection free but I cought a ghost too early, which made it fly into the wall where it was impossible to snag. Then it was rife with protection and we both died. Anyone else having trouble with getting people for this?

Instead of putting in a level, leave it at Random (?).

This one will take me awhile. Tried to do the museum twice. First time it was protection free but I cought a ghost too early, which made it fly into the wall where it was impossible to snag. Then it was rife with protection and we both died. Anyone else having trouble with getting people for this?

You know where to find me if you still need help later tonight.