Error loading the save data

fllorente2011

Have you recently upgraded your Hard Drive or transferred your data from one PS3 to another? If you have then reloading the save should fix it but if you haven't done either, then all you can do is delete it and start again :(.

I'm playstation plus user, so i have the all save data "in cloud" in sony's server.

I revised the all save data ps3 in system, and all it's ok.

I have read in another forum, that it's a great problem in some user in platform ps3, so, it's incredible, 50% user say the save data is corrupt or not reading in system ps3.

I deleted the save data and i put the same copied from SONY'S SERVER, but nothing, not continue, always begin the start,... it's impossible.

Well... i began another play.... go to 4 hrs more, pause, closed my ps3, continue yesterday another again and.... bing bang shit!!! NOT SAVE DATE AGAIN? another again start the game...

I'm frustrate all in...

Solved... :D

Atari reply me for this matter.

This game in PS3, has a CRITICAL ERROR with the save data, when you want to continue the game, because always not load the last save data game, without always inform to begin again.

How solve it?

Following:

Instructions

* 1.- Select a storage device when prompted after starting "Ghostbusters: The Videogame."

* 2.- Progress through the single-player campaign until the autosave feature saves your game progress. The autosave icon, which is a red bordered circle, will display on the right-hand side of the screen.

* 3.- Press the "Start" button on the game controller, then chose "Quit Game" from the main menu when you are finished playing. If you escape from the game without first doing this, the autosave files will be wiped from your system.

* 4.- For to continue the game, you must firstly closed your user ps no PSN, you entry again, and put the game, and goooooooooo!!!! to continue to play

Rgds

:D

• 1 month later...