Another Payday Thread

GoatGotGame

I know there are probably like a million of these, but I wanted to actually post this in hopes that it helps people who need help getting this trophy. This method was tested by Icerunner45 & myself.

In Containment, capture 5 ghost and then just let the time run out.

In Survival, complete 4 waves and get knocked out in the 5th.

In Protection, raise all the PKE's.

In Thief, save at least 1 relic.

In Destruction, destroy 10 relics and then just let the time run out.

The Trophy Guide suggest capturing and destroying a few & then getting knocked out. Do Not Do This, it will not work. We tested this method first and the trophy did not pop. We tried this method and it popped like a charm.

Good Luck and Enjoy a Payday...

• 3 months later...
I know there are probably like a million of these, but I wanted to actually post this in hopes that it helps people who need help getting this trophy. This method was tested by Icerunner45 & myself.

In Containment, capture 5 ghost and then just let the time run out.

In Survival, complete 4 waves and get knocked out in the 5th.

In Protection, raise all the PKE's.

In Thief, save at least 1 relic.

In Destruction, destroy 10 relics and then just let the time run out.

The Trophy Guide suggest capturing and destroying a few & then getting knocked out. Do Not Do This, it will not work. We tested this method first and the trophy did not pop. We tried this method and it popped like a charm.

Good Luck and Enjoy a Payday...

I wasn't having any luck with EOTM, so I decided to boost with another member last night for PayDay. I let him go after the trophy while I assisted. We followed Ace's xls to the letter. No trophy.

I'm posting here so that I can track this thread. We will try again soon and use the requirements above.

Two possibly glitched trophies. Great... :(

*double-post*

So I managed to get EOTM (thanks to all that helped). Started boosting PayDay again. This time we boosted all 4 campaigns and use the requirements above. Inbetween campaigns we waited for our stats to update. After the 12th job was complete.... no trophy :pout:

So we tried 1 more campaign. I got the idea that maybe the trophy requirement didn't like the fact that my boosting buddy was placing 1st every single time. This time I took first for the first two jobs and he overtook me on the last one to take 1st on the campaign. And... no trophy.

So we assume his game is glitched. He got the game when it was released and played some MP back then. He's going to call the company (Terminal Reality) and see if they can reset his stats on the server.

We are going to try PayDay again, but this time I'm the one aiming at unlocking the trophy. *Fingers-crossed*

[EDIT] PayDay unlocked for me on the very first attempt. I only had to survive 1 wave in Survival. The trophy unlocked almost instantly.

Edited by FiftyQuid

• 1 month later...

Ah, so it is each level and the final total. This could be a pain for any "Protection" levels that we might have...since it's usually very close between the two of us. Maybe the person going for the trophy could catch a ghost in rounds 1 and 2 (right before the tower hits 100%), and this would give them enough money to make them win at the end.

Usually I chase the bigger creature away, while my partner takes care of the smaller creatures. By doing this, she wins the most money. I could also perhaps kill the creature right before the tower hits 100% too. I'll have to test these out.

Oh, and thanks for all of your posting Terminator. It's been very helpful. :D I take it that you have the Platinum already?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a quick question is it possible for Payday to be glitched on me when I only played the game 2 weeks ago? I did have ghostbusters on the 360 and it glitched on me on that so thought I'd buy it on the ps3 and I've had help and met the requirements for Payday but it hasn't unlocked. Any help would be really appreciated.

Just follow the advice in post one of this thread and you will be fine :) Payday almost never glitches post the 1.03 patch and the same goes for Gozer's. Also, see here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ghostbusters/98380-very-important-if-going-gozers-platinum.html

Thanks, think it could be that the stats took a while to update. So I guess thats why it hasn't unlocked. I just did the library one and it took 10 minutes for the stats 2 update.

The servers for this game are beyond a joke! One time it took a good 20mins for my stats to update :(.

Every so often I think about going back to Ghostbusters and playing online.

Then I remember about the wait for the stats to update.

I haven't been back since. lol That wait is MURDER! Plus I'm still busy with my backlog.

maybe you guys can help me?

i played ghost busters way back at the start when the most wanted slimers were bugged, and before the first patch went out i worked like mad with pen and paper doing every mission on every campaine setting and got gozer's most wanted (or maybe it was after first patch been to long to tell.), i when and worked for hours and finaly got it. then when the MW were fixed i got them right away but... to this day i'm still missing payday.

I though i met the requirements but i'm unsure with how glitched the game is and the fact that i alway got stupid people in my games who would lead golem's into the pkes or yank ghosts from my trap clear acrost the room to theirs....

ive tried several times over the years to get the payday, but the last time everyone irked me to the point of ragequiting. no one was willing to give me a hand, only rake in money, and over and over if it apeared like they did not have the monet money by round 2 they quit.

i got the urg to try again but there is no one online at all. ive sat with a library campaine open for over a half hour and nothing.

ontop of this ive not goten solid details but it seems like patch .04 that was suposed to fix everything locked out anoyone who might have met the requirements before the patch?

could someone maybe explain this to me?

maybe help me grind this thing out, this is the last trophy i need in this game and its claws at me, it nags me in the back of my head.

psn is: dargondarkfire

time zone is: US mountain time

Edited by dargondarkfire

If you played before the 1.03 patch then you will never get Payday I'm afraid and the Boosting Thread for this game is here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ghostbusters/14750-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

All the patch did was make the situation worse for those of us who played before the patch came out. The best advice I can give you is to follow the advice in this thread: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ghostbusters/98380-very-important-if-going-gozers-platinum.html and if it doesn't pop, sell your copy and forget it ever existed.

so basicly try to win all 4 camps with highest money on each job in all 3 rounds with the criteria met, if it doesn't unlcoked i'm boned unless they release another patch? (probably wont but the last patch was rather unexpected.)

easier said then done with every person i manage to find online doesn't know how to actually win protection rounds. (herp derp lead the golem right ontop of the pke herp derp)

Edited by dargondarkfire