XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > G (PS3) > Ghostbusters

Old 02-23-2012, 11:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

IF a 1.04 patch was ever released that fixed all these problems, then I would give Ghostbusters another go.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:12 AM   #22 (permalink)

maybe you guys can help me?
i played ghost busters way back at the start when the most wanted slimers were bugged, and before the first patch went out i worked like mad with pen and paper doing every mission on every campaine setting and got gozer's most wanted (or maybe it was after first patch been to long to tell.), i when and worked for hours and finaly got it. then when the MW were fixed i got them right away but... to this day i'm still missing payday.

I though i met the requirements but i'm unsure with how glitched the game is and the fact that i alway got stupid people in my games who would lead golem's into the pkes or yank ghosts from my trap clear acrost the room to theirs....

ive tried several times over the years to get the payday, but the last time everyone irked me to the point of ragequiting. no one was willing to give me a hand, only rake in money, and over and over if it apeared like they did not have the monet money by round 2 they quit.

i got the urg to try again but there is no one online at all. ive sat with a library campaine open for over a half hour and nothing.

ontop of this ive not goten solid details but it seems like patch .04 that was suposed to fix everything locked out anoyone who might have met the requirements before the patch?
could someone maybe explain this to me?
maybe help me grind this thing out, this is the last trophy i need in this game and its claws at me, it nags me in the back of my head.

psn is: dargondarkfire
time zone is: US mountain time

Last edited by dargondarkfire; 03-02-2012 at 09:33 AM.
dargondarkfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner

If you played before the 1.03 patch then you will never get Payday I'm afraid and the Boosting Thread for this game is here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gho...irst-post.html

All the patch did was make the situation worse for those of us who played before the patch came out. The best advice I can give you is to follow the advice in this thread: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gho...-platinum.html and if it doesn't pop, sell your copy and forget it ever existed.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 03-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #24 (permalink)

so basicly try to win all 4 camps with highest money on each job in all 3 rounds with the criteria met, if it doesn't unlcoked i'm boned unless they release another patch? (probably wont but the last patch was rather unexpected.)
easier said then done with every person i manage to find online doesn't know how to actually win protection rounds. (herp derp lead the golem right ontop of the pke herp derp)

Last edited by dargondarkfire; 03-03-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #25 (permalink)
Guide Team

That's right and don't count on a 1.04 patch as the Developer has gone under and the publisher doesn't give a damn. The Xbox 360 didn't get their 1.03 patch until a year after the PS3 version came out and all it did was bug the trophies worse than ever .

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 03-04-2012, 01:14 AM   #26 (permalink)

after the first year i lost all hope in the promised DLC (such as the parade level).

O.O
i had about given up hope! especially after what you told me, but i fallowed your guidelines and even went a bit beyond in some cases. but payday unlocked!
T-T i'm so happy!!!!!

and the final camp was with a newbie to the online to who was actually very good for his first time online.

I feel.... like the nagging sensational is finally gone.

Last edited by dargondarkfire; 03-04-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
Guide Team

No problem, I'm just glad I could help .

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 03-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #28 (permalink)

Seriously....

Anyone out there still have this and willing to help me get that PAYDAY trophy?

If so, send me a friend request with GHOSTBUSTERS in the message box.

PLEASE!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:55 AM   #29 (permalink)
Guide Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra Kalbrain View Post
Seriously....

Anyone out there still have this and willing to help me get that PAYDAY trophy?

If so, send me a friend request with GHOSTBUSTERS in the message box.

PLEASE!
You're 6 months too late for that, the servers have been turned off since November last year so the cannot be obtained.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS

Last edited by Terminator; 03-06-2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Added extra info.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:07 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
You're 6 months too late for that, the servers have been turned off since November last year so the cannot be obtained.
F@CK ME!!! Ya. I just read about the servers being shutdown while the Xbox360 servers still live. SO ANGRY!