XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > G (PSN) > Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime

Old 07-07-2011, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default Chapter 10 beatable on single player?

I have spent over 2 hours on chapter 10. The 5th and 6th area give me the hardest time. The sucky ai on our side gets us all killed. Is this even beatable on single player or should I just do it on multiple (assuming anyone plays it on multiple anymore....)?

Thanks to GlennThomas for sig pic

The_Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:50 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to luxxx

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

The A.I. is retarded yes. I just played through on single as I'm sure many others did. You need to step your game up.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

Just passed chapter ten you can pass it. Just try to run in circles around the areas. :]

Last edited by Kitsurubami; 08-18-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Kitsurubami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I did them too... I recommend shooting the grave stones around the place. I found that they often held invincibility power ups and weapon power boosting power ups... even with them I died a few times, but they definitely game an advantage - especially when the blue gargoyles and yellow zombies grouped together... *shudder*

Online Gaming Quest Priorities:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Alien Breed Impact 3, Arcana Heart 3, Army of Two: 40th Day, Bulletstorm, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, Dead Rising 2: OTR, GTA 4 (Fly the Coop), Hard Corp: Uprising, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Operation Flashpoint: Red River (+DLC), Quantum of Solace, Resident Evil 5 (DLC), Transformers: FoC, Uncharted 2 (DLC), Way of the Samurai 4
kraven_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Yep, AI partners are worthless, but I just did it. Run around in circles shooting things and if it's absolutely safe, stop to revive one of your three dead buddies (who will likely die in short order trying to revive another of your team). Cross your fingers for some invincible or damage boost power-ups. You can do it.

ratsinthehallway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   2,500 Posts   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Agree with the others. it took awhile regardless but running in circles weaving between the stones is the best bet. And eliminating the blue guys first is key since they can shoot at you.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
TheRealClayman is offline   Reply With Quote