Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always online at 12am-3am everyday of the week. Send me a friend request message through the PS3 about Ghostbusters Boosting. All I need is the FULL HOUSE (B) & maybe DON'T TOUCH THE CAR (G).

**EDIT**

got the trophies last night, but am willing to help anyone all this week until the 28th of March.

Edited by IDOLO1013

add timmy19888 for the online trophy only. im gonna beat this single player first. then im ok going for the online trophy. but other than the online trophy id rather play this single player and get the rest myself. im not much of playing online unless its medal of honor.

add timmy19888 for the online trophy only. im gonna beat this single player first. then im ok going for the online trophy. but other than the online trophy id rather play this single player and get the rest myself. im not much of playing online unless its medal of honor.

Are you sure? It is much easier to beat up through level 11 online and then finish the 12th in single. You can add me and Ill help with the last online trophy if that is what you want but if you get stuck or its slow progress just add me and I will be happy to help you.