Store Updated: It's out now!

I hope most of the trophies don't require multiplayer

Yeah because God forbid that a game thats biggest drawing point is online multiplayer gameplay...has trophies awarded for ...you know..online multiplayer.

Someone contact the developer and tell them this game needs more anti-social trophies because this tool doesn't like to play with others!

Gonna try the demo first before I spend $10. Would like to see the trophy list too

Here's the achievements, They'll be the same no doubht

ROOKIES

Finish the first level.

BUSTIN' MAKES ME FEEL GOOD

Unlock every level and defeat the final boss.

NICE THINKING, RAY

Find all the hidden collectibles.

HERO

Revive any teammate 20 times.

SPEED DEMON

Get 100% score with the trap.

STORY TELLER

Watch each comic without skipping.

TEAM OF FOUR

Play with each character.

ROCKSTAR

Destroy all the expensive LCD televisions in the hotel.

COLORBLIND

Kill a Slime Abomination with the wrong weapon.

FULL HOUSE

Finish an online level with the help of 3 other players.

RUSH HOUR REVENGE

Defeat the Subway Smasher.

DON'T TOUCH THE CAR

Finish a chase level with at least 75% of the Ecto-shield up.

Just played the demo, it looks like crap, runs like crap and pretty much plays like crap! Having played Dead Nation recently this is terrible in comparison. (from a gameplay standpoint) Its pretty much a diet version of the retail game. As a fan of everything Ghostbusters this was very underwhelming.

Dont think i will bother with it now.

after playing the demo i am gonna pass on this.. i like the idea of a top down ghostbusters game, but quality is really bad.. i was looking forward to this as you can see from the other thread i started but seriously this game is a waste of money..

the one thing i didnt try though was coop, even though i dont think its gonna improve the game a ton, might be at least fun playing with a buddy or 2..

How long did it take to beat?

Somewhere around three to four hours. This includes the time sitting through the incredibly dull comic book cutscenes. Normally I hate motion comics but these really needed something, anything, to make them more watchable. The reason they gave you a trophy for not skipping them is because otherwise no one would watch them.

As for the environments there are four room skins (Sedgewick, insane asylumn, sewers, and graveyard), and you go through each of them twice except for the asylumn, which you visit a third time for the boss rush. If you're going to play the game play it with at least one other person, because the AI is braindead and not at all suited to some of the harder rooms. The check point system is fairly generous.

I kind of enjoyed the Ecto 4WD levels (of which there are only 2) and the mid-point boss was kind of cool before it became obvious how choreographed its attacks are.