Rate the trophy difficulty.  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.24

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

I'll have to say a 3 but only because I played many of the levels with the AI and certainly that makes it the most difficult it can be. The AI ghostbusters will stand in constant damage trying to revive you and do not shoot during Ecto-3 chase scenes. When playing with four others in online multiplayer it is definately a lower score like a 2. Some minor glitches also make the game difficult in some areas forcing occassional replay of levels.

I give it a 3 out of ten. They game is extremely easy to obtain all 100% trophies. You'll fine it near impossible to beat the game solo. Mainly the graveyard level on level 10. The only difficult trophy in the entire game was the Ecto-car's maintain 75% shield. But a couple of retries and you'll end up getting it for remembering were the enemies spawn in from while in the driving sequence. :)

I gave this a one.

The game is a joke on multiplayer mode. You have unlimited continues and if everyone happens to die, you all restart in the same room anyway so there is virtually no penalty for dying. Also add in the glitches where it turns one or two players invincible.

The only difficult part of the game is beating the final boss in single player, and the 75% chase mode, but even with those two trophies I would keep the score as a one. You can 100% this game in 5 hours. To put it in perspective, Hannah Montana takes more effort than this game.

My vote is a 3. I got all the story base trophies on one night by myself. The A.I's are UNDEPENDABLE on the game with little or no help at all, especially on the second visit of the graveyard. The only difficult trophy was the car chase scenes level. Took me many tries online, but I had a glitch (a good glitch). All the enemies spam in one spot & never attack us throughout the whole level again.

I voted 2

Walked through the whole game solo, and got all the trophies in 1 play through, very easy. It would have been a 1 but the f*cking retarded AI :mad: its the worst in any game I have ever played (and that includes Sheeva RE5 lol)

Nice, yeah it does feel good to beat the entire game solo. It's also very possible to get them all solo yourself except for the Full House trophy. That one actually required a full party of people. Trophy wise, good job.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I still can't believe that Activision put out a Ghostbuster game from the the popular tv cartoon. Talk about a risk! Anyways, the demo is unexpectedly satisfying. You can detect if there's ghosts around, see slime/spiritual plasma, voices are done really well too. Activision did really well in making the 1st Ghostbusters movie into a enjoyable gaming experience.

PSN ID: Everybuddy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gave it a 6... wasnt overly difficult but not exactly a cake walk. I did it all solo though and like many, level 10 was definitely the toughest. I got Dont touch the car on my first go at the car levels playing solo which is nice coz it seems to have given a lot of people grief.

Now just gotta get a group of 3 for the 100%. Y'know, now that I think about it, I should have given it a 4 or 5. 6 is a bit much.

• 1 month later...
I voted 2

Walked through the whole game solo, and got all the trophies in 1 play through, very easy. It would have been a 1 but the f*cking retarded AI :mad: its the worst in any game I have ever played (and that includes Sheeva RE5 lol)

Exactly, the whole game was redicilously easy, the AI was just stupid, they go to revive instantly when someone dies so you have to pretty much do the last 2 levels on your own cause they will just keep dying. Still, this game is a 2 on the difficulty, finished it in a few hours solo.