Releases July 12th for $49.99

oswald41

• 1 month later...
Here is the latest news and it's a mixed bag: Ghostbusters Game 2016 Won't Feature Online Multiplayer

What.

“to be able to be playing together and interacting with each other and we want it to be friendlier, [to suit] a wide variety of audiences.”

No seriously, what?

“there are a lot of online games out and a lot of PvP-style games out, but we always thought that the Ghostbusters franchise lent itself really well to allowing a group of friends to play together.”

What if my friends who play video games don't even live in the same state or country as me? Are they seriously selling a FIFTY DOLLAR CO-OP GAME that doesn't have fucking online play? Selling this game for fifty bucks was kind of funny, but this just makes me angry.

• 1 month later...
I think they fixed that glitch at some point back in the day.

They only sort of fixed the trophy glitches with the 2009 Ghostbusters game because whilst they were almost completely fixed for new players, they weren't fixed for the people who played prior to the patch. The developers just gave everyone the finger whenever they were quizzed about the possibility of a comprehensive fix that would solve the problems for everyone :(.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.