Track List

MMDE

• 3 months later...

Thanks for this list and the links. This is now $10 on the PSN (US), so I'm thinking about getting it. But when it comes to dance games, I always wonder if there will be enough songs on it I like (I only recognize a half-dozen of these by name). I wouldn't be getting it just for the easy trophies, hence the reason it even matters to me.

Thanks for this list and the links. This is now $10 on the PSN (US), so I'm thinking about getting it. But when it comes to dance games, I always wonder if there will be enough songs on it I like (I only recognize a half-dozen of these by name). I wouldn't be getting it just for the easy trophies, hence the reason it even matters to me.

Nice list... I can see like 10-15 good songs... the rest are totally unknown :think:

I didn't know the name of some of the tracks as well, but I had heard 95% of them before. Check out the songs on youtube, as I linked to that withe very song. You'd be surprised how many of them you've heard. In any case, none of it is really my style of music, honestly I don't listen to any of it, but as I said earlier, for some reason I had heard about 95% of it before.

In any case, I only recommend the game for the sole sake of the easy and fast (P).

Edited by MMDE

I didn't know the name of some of the tracks as well, but I had heard 95% of them before. Check out the songs on youtube, as I linked to that withe very song. You'd be surprised how many of them you've heard. In any case, none of it is really my style of music, honestly I don't listen to any of it, but as I said earlier, for some reason I had heard about 95% of it before.

In any case, I only recommend the game for the sole sake of the easy and fast (P).

I was wondering about that. Thanks for the tip.