Should I buy it, rent it or skip it?

Crealkllr

So like many games, you wonder should i even pick up this title. Weither your a trophy hunter, rabid collector, or just enjoy these types of games, you always wonder "is it worth getting"

For me IMO, its a great title to rent. As a trophy hunter, it is a perfect title to rent as its short, and pretty simple to complete. Not worth buying as I probably wont play it again.

Because i work with kids, i could use this for my job, so thats why i bought this title. At 14 dollars, it was pretty cheap.

Like i said, kind of shorter than i expected, as its frustrating and takes about 5 hour. not worth buying (unless its your means of exercise)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd say rent it for the (P) and/or a party with people who like to dance. If you and your friends party often and want to dance with this game often, then of course purchase it. I must say the registering of your dancing is pretty bad, giving the controller a shook is all that is needed for it to think you've performed a dance move flawless. <_< I also had volume problems with several of the tracks. Let's not talk about the nasty trophy glitch where if you click on something when it's saving after unlocking a trophy, the game crashes and freeze your PS3 so you have to force shut it off.

It's going for very cheap these days, and the (P) is both very fast and very easy.