XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #11
D_E

yes as i said before u need to do the exercise more than 1 time , the only 1 time u do it & level up if u scored gold after a series of other exercise type , i always score above 90% but dont level up immediatly, sometimes because of my program i repeat the same exercise for 3 days ,

the only thing i noticed, if u improved youre score on some individual exercises there u might expect a raise in level , in my step exercises i always get all of the individual workouts gold , but that doesnt mean if u get a silver of some of them u wont rank up, this is the only explanation i have because i did combat more than steps & still didnt reach 100%(stuck on 95%)

D_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:48 PM   #12
fluojn

Those Combat exercises are cruel. How come I get 82-87% from simple jabs and 75% from regular uppercuts and above 90% everything else? LOL!!

Nevertheless I got today my Hat Trick Trophy! Now going for Professional on steps!!

1st Trophy - Dante's Inferno, Slaughter at Acre
1000th Trophy - ENSLAVED, Pigsy's Perfect 10, A Moment to Savor
2000th Trophy - Lollipop Chainsaw, Advanced Zombie Hunter
fluojn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #13
craigdck

The leveling up trophies are not the hardest trophies to get, the 1000 rep excercises are.

Also I got to level 100 before I finished the 20 excercises, so no grind or tricks needed.

looking to boost: Modnation Racers, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Command & Conquer 3, Singstar, Red Dead Redemption
craigdck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #14
antoniosbandana

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdck View Post
The leveling up trophies are not the hardest trophies to get, the 1000 rep excercises are.

Also I got to level 100 before I finished the 20 excercises, so no grind or tricks needed.
yeah that's going to be the case for me too.

how difficult are the challenges? so far i'm awful at the Dance workouts. does that mean i'm going to fail the Dance challenge?
antoniosbandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:27 PM   #15
D_E

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
yeah that's going to be the case for me too.

how difficult are the challenges? so far i'm awful at the Dance workouts. does that mean i'm going to fail the Dance challenge?
u just need stamina, or pause the game between every eercise , relax & then start .

it appears not to just get a higher percentage to level up , but the star points counts to, i am still stuck at combat 95% , 2 exercises i am still failing to master according to the game, the back kicks & the uppercuts ( the standing & not the leaning forward one)

Old 03-14-2011, 09:44 AM   #16
fluojn

I've only done 1 challenge (got gold wheee) and it was combat. I think it had all possible combat exercises and pretty many reps per exercise. And it took almost 45 minutes.

So be prepared when attempting them

Old 03-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #17
D_E

i forgot to say something before , i ranked up after finishing an exercise with silver medal (88% overall rating)

yesterday i done pump tone got 11 silver (2 betwenn 80-70%) & 10 golds & got overal rating 93% gold medal, today , fitness , 7silver 7 gold resulted 91% gold medal

so just keep exercising, if youre calibration is good dont worry, but if its bad like me youll gonna suffer repeating exercises especialy in the challenges, i suffered with the legs ( 2nd attempt got gold cause iceskater exercise is BS)

Old 03-19-2011, 07:36 AM   #18
fluojn

LOL! I'm nearly at level 100 at steps, I need just the last 5 levels.

I just did 30 minute full step exercise two times with 96 % accuracy and didn't advance. I noticed there was less reps in the actual exercise of some moves that was shown in the beginning so I believe I need to do longer maybe 45 minute workout to get to the level 100.

I just think this is kinda retarded because the game makes the exercises loop from done 18 minutes of 30 so I am doing them all but game still wants to repeat some and leave some off. That's evil. Just give me the Perfectionist trophy already

(In the other hand I get fit trying so it's a win win situation not like in the other games when u fail you have just wasted your precious time )

Old 03-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #19
D_E

yes correct , but the level system not only u need to score high score, its how u fit, u can ask youre gym trainer to, supposedly if u can reach 20 exercise repetition of 1 type u should get 100% if youre doing it regularly

but in my case am stuck in combat 95% , with my last score 95% , the only thing i can think i need to score above or should i say getting better scores in those session that u get low ratings, and here where the calibration fails is the game

Old 03-20-2011, 06:51 AM   #20
fluojn

I can't believe it. I did 45 minute step workout with 95 % overall accuracy, went through the reps presented in the beginning 2,5 times, had every rep done over 90 % accuracy and no level 100.

This is beginning to piss me off big time. I can't believe it requires better performance in some individual reps if overall accuracy is so high. It's BS. If this goes on aquiring the platinum will be VERY VERY hard.