Rate the trophy difficulty...  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.70

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

I said 8, the trophies don't SOUND hard, but you have to workout nearly everyday. One trophy has you working out for 60 minutes, and you have to be accurate with the excercise. You won't raise your level up if you're not doing it right, so no, you can't trophy whore it. So I said 8, for the sheer fact you have to get up, excercise, and stick to it! I don't see a lot of people Platinum'ing it!

I said 8, the trophies don't SOUND hard, but you have to workout nearly everyday. One trophy has you working out for 60 minutes, and you have to be accurate with the excercise. You won't raise your level up if you're not doing it right, so no, you can't trophy whore it. So I said 8, for the sheer fact you have to get up, excercise, and stick to it! I don't see a lot of people Platinum'ing it!

Are you serious? You're rating it an 8 for the simple fact that you actually have to do some simple workouts?

Well, if you're a big fatman… I guess you know what happens then.

Once you try it out and realize how hard it is to workout for 60 minutes straight at an accuracy of 90%, you'll realize why it's so high. Unless you're working out regularly already, you'll have a hard time getting that trophy.

Edited by Azaria

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't voted yet, but wouldn't be suprised if this ends up being a 10 for me.

My Wife is doing the trophies, she runs 8-16 km a day for a few years, and I have doubts that she will platinum this game.

Matters how hard it is to reach level 100 in 3 workouts.

Think the big issue with her, it is the game looks for improvements, and since she started strong, she rarely levels up her excersises.

Getting gold rank in each excersise will be very hard to.

The game trophies are the definition of hard.

• 1 month later...

I gave it a 8 although should be 9 or 10. My wife is the main one playing the game but today she was sick so unable to workout. So I did a workout for her. They are pretty hard and I only got a silver medal. So the 1 hour trophy at 90% or more will be very hard. Along with several others.

It seems as either the eye does not pick us up or we are not even getting close to doing some of the exercises correctly.

It also stinks in that my trophy card does not have Mel b.

Edited by white11secz29
Spelling

wife is close to platinuming this, and she gives it a 4.

She started in the 90s right away, only way she won't platinum it, is if it gets boring and she moves on to EA sports active 2.0.

The Eye can be a pain to catch some excercies. The Ab Cruncher was the worst, to get it to work better, you have to move around to find the "sweet spot" so it catches the excersises.

Also PS3trophies.com's trophy card has Mel B on it.

• 1 month later...

LOOOOOOL!!! If that really works towards the leveling/gold medals it's the cheapest, sludgiest and most unfair cheat I've ever seen in a game. It takes the whole idea of the game away x) I was looking forward to be proud of my plat after achieving it legitimately, but if this kind of cheat really hand u the trophy in a silver platter it really doesn't make it worthwhile...

I still plan to do it legit... Only it doesn't feel the same anymore :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

fluojn, don't fret, of course you must be proud of achieving this platinum the regular way, even if there is a cheap way to obtain it. Just for the record: I found this out because I don't own a camera and a move, so I have no other choice except buying the peripherals, which I don't intend to do.

Actually, my wife gives me scores after each exercise and I have to admit she tends to give me rather high scores. That's called love :D

• 1 month later...
I played this game at my girlfriends house and the trophies weren't that bad. You know what the definition of "hard trophies" is? Trash Panic. I'd rather see a 0% club instead of a 100%.

Alright man, I'm in! I have 0% on Trash Panic! You do not know how hard I worked to get that 0% either. Oh wait, this a thread for Get Fit with Mel B...

My Wife is doing the trophies, she runs 8-16 km a day for a few years.

Think the big issue with her, it is the game looks for improvements, and since she started strong, she rarely levels up her excersises.

Getting gold rank in each excersise will be very hard to.

So, in other words, start out slow and lethargic the first couple workouts to fool the computer? Let it think I'm "Doughnut Drake" from Uncharted 2? No problem!

• 3 months later...

just to mention the EU version of the game (pal) can be platinumed easily as u can play it without the MOVE & camera

the US no, it must be with the MOVE & EYE , so its harder to platinum it as u must do the exercises & exercise for real (with tricks)

but this game can be a very beneficial to ones helth

• 3 months later...

The US version is a 10 because it's actually impossible, at least for my setup conditions. The problem is the camera detection, and I've tried every possible combination of light/dark room, light/dark clothes, close or far, etc, etc. and cannot get those 100%'s. I did get 1 100% on dance, and 2 or 3 others are 95 but there's always at least one exercise in each routine that won't register no matter what I do and it pulls the average down too much. It's a good game and a good workout though, and I got in shape and lost a lot of weight doing it.

• 2 weeks later...
The US version is a 10 because it's actually impossible, at least for my setup conditions. The problem is the camera detection, and I've tried every possible combination of light/dark room, light/dark clothes, close or far, etc, etc. and cannot get those 100%'s. I did get 1 100% on dance, and 2 or 3 others are 95 but there's always at least one exercise in each routine that won't register no matter what I do and it pulls the average down too much. It's a good game and a good workout though, and I got in shape and lost a lot of weight doing it.

I posted a trophy guide now, maybe that will make it easier. I who got the EU version who always does perfect noticed some of the workout categories takes longer to get to level 100 at, while some are very fast. Indeed Dance is one of the quickest ones.

For me this is a clear 1 out of 10. I also found it was possible to do this (P) in less than 20 hours! :) The EU version is so easy that I'm going to be as bold as to say it's the easiest game to get the (P) in on PS3. The two versions doesn't stack.

Edited by MMDE

• 1 month later...

After the platinum and a few hours above the guide time (i had combat stuck on 95%) had 5or6 30 minute workouts extra and it didnt budge so i went to cardio-worked a treat. I have not voted yet and probably won't as it will not give a true reflection of the difficulty because of the eu version i have well, the only exercise i did was putting in and taking the disc out of my ps3 and when you pit that against the American version where participation is necesssary my vote would corrupt the poll and become meaningless.

After the platinum and a few hours above the guide time (i had combat stuck on 95%) had 5or6 30 minute workouts extra and it didnt budge so i went to cardio-worked a treat. I have not voted yet and probably won't as it will not give a true reflection of the difficulty because of the eu version i have well, the only exercise i did was putting in and taking the disc out of my ps3 and when you pit that against the American version where participation is necesssary my vote would corrupt the poll and become meaningless.

You wouldn't corrupt it, you would correct it. The trophies doesn't stack, so anyone who got the NA version of the game could potentially finish the game by purchasing the EU version, and online stores that could ship it to USA sells it for piss low prices (if you need help with purchasing the EU version, don't hesitate to contact me). As you said, it's pretty much just to put in the disc and press a couple of buttons once in a while... :p Even though it's not the fastest, then it got to be the easiest (P) on PS3, and this thread should reflect that, even though it might be hard for those who only got the NA version, then it still is a potential 1/10 if they just care to purchase the cheap EU version.

Edited by MMDE