'What's for Lunch?' trophy woes

sny

Did anyone else have trouble getting this trophy to pop? I've checked the menu of the day under the nutrition section without looking at the other food options for two weeks straight now, but I've yet to receive this trophy.

For the record, I always read the full text at both the ingredients and preparation pages and click only the 5 pictures, avoiding the 'More...' buttons altogether.

What's strange is that once I'm done checking the menu, I don't see the icon with the falling blocks that appears when my profile is being saved. Is there some trick to saving my profile after the visit to the Nutrition menu? I usually just go back to the main menu and quit the game afterwards... is that not enough?

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

For the first 5 days I had the game, I actually checked the "More..." list of other recipes and chose one to look at under each meal-type each day, viewing ingredients and preparation. Than I read in the guide to only click on the main picture for each meal each day, and started doing only that. Well, whatever I did, the trophy popped after 8 consecutive days. I'm afraid I don't know about the save icon...I know I would see it. I just can't remember when or what I did to trigger it.

i to dont remeber whether a save icon would pop or not, check the day timing , maybe u did one early morning like 1am then the next was 12pm but in the same day

just continue doing it & report us if its not unlocked

I just booted up the game and before starting my workout, I clicked over to the nutrition section and the only time I saw the save icon (falling blocks in the upper right hand corner) was immediately after I clicked on the first meal picture--for breakfast. I clicked on all the other pictures as well as "Method" for each one, but never saw the save icon again.

In fact, I repeated that process two more times, including after completing my workout and didn't see the save icon again.

As I noted in my previous post, I did receive this trophy after 8 days of checking the nutrition recipes for all meal types, often clicking "More" and not just the pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine literally just popped for me.

I would check out the nutrition part and even click more and method since the recipes actually interested me. Then I'd do my daily workout. I'm going for the 2 weeks in a row one.

I even had to adjust the time for a couple of those days since I got busy with work during the week.

Good luck and I hope yours pops soon! Its good to see people are playing this :dance:

• 1 month later...

Okay, this is getting really frustrating.

I've tried everything I can think of - checking the nutrition menu early in the morning, late in the evening, for one week, heck, even two weeks in a row, I even went to the options menu to change the location (backdrop) to make sure my profile got saved - and the trophy still didn't pop. Why does there have to be a right way to check recipes? *sigh*

Can anyone who already has the trophy tell me what his daily routine in the game looked like while going for it? At approximately what our did you check the menu? Also, did you always do a workout right before or after, or did you skip doing one on some days? Anything else you can think of that might be relevant or useful.

Thanks in advance! I just want to be done with this one so I don't have to worry about forgetting it. :S

• 4 weeks later...

I feel for you sny!

I got the trophy after checking the days list every day for a week. I went through the menu of each meal and just exited back to the main menu.

I guess you can't look for more menu's or recipes, only the ones Mel has made for you for that given day.

I don't know if you need to exercise after checking the menu, 'cause I was going for the Driven trophy from the day one and exercised always after checking the menu.

Good luck getting the trophy!