Orbitor 4!

PompeyFraz

Ok so I'm 91% complete on time attack and I'm REALLY, REALLY stuck on Orbitor 4.

There's just so many platforms and sometimes I get to 4 goals scored and can't even see the last lot of pellets!

Can anyone who's got gold on it please explain the route they took, or even better a video showing how to beat it?

Part of me just wants to give up on this but I'm determined to finish it, and get 100%. Plus I actually like and enjoy the game. :)

Cheers!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
completist freak is one of the hardest trophies ive gotten. it took like a week, and some of the levels took like 50 tries, but i was determined to get it lol. make sure u use the greed powerball

Completist freak was an odd one for me. I was working on it a few months ago, and some of the levels were really frustrating. I had finally gotten to like 62% done, but I had a couple random levels that took 20-30 tries. Well, I started playing again yesterday, and for some reason they all just clicked. I finished the 12 I had to do in the past two days, and I don't think any of them took more than four plays.

Now I just need 36 more online wins for that freaking trophy.