Ok... 50 wins online anyone?

Dropeti

Figured I'd post in here to save some repetetive topics.

If anyone wants to trade some wins/play some real online matches feel free to add me as a friend and just drop me a message (don't matter what game I'm playing I'll be willing to drop out of it).

I should be online from Friday afternoon through to Sunday night, barring sleep perhaps. I'm in GMT +0.

Figured I'd post in here to save some repetetive topics.

If anyone wants to trade some wins/play some real online matches feel free to add me as a friend and just drop me a message (don't matter what game I'm playing I'll be willing to drop out of it).

I should be online from Friday afternoon through to Sunday night, barring sleep perhaps. I'm in GMT +0.

I'll add you guys, let's try to get some matches.

I actually found quite a few people online today. Although its annoying when I beat someone and then they quit and I have to go make another game and wait for someone. Managed to pick up another 34 wins earlier today over about 2 hours.

Need 8 more wins for my final trophy. :D Didnt even need to boost.

If anyone is still interested in the 50 wins I have zero and would be willing to play 100 games in one day if anyone else needs the 50 as well.

I should wake up around 6 or 7 p.m. [eastern time] so send me a friend request if you're down as well ;)

psn id = whytesyde