What's Geon like?

Gashead-64

Nothing like that no... You basically are a cube rolling over a grid collecting pellets until you have enough collected to flip to the other side of the grid where you can score a goal by getting to the center. At the same time, your opponent is on the opposite side of the grid trying to do the same thing. There are power ups that can do things such as make you go faster or attract pellets toward you. You can also jump when under an opponent or lay mines that will cause them to lose pellets. I may have some of the details wrong since I haven't played this in ages, but that's the basics. It's actually a pretty fun little game that didn't gain a lot of popularity (like most psn games really).

Nothing like that no... You basically are a cube rolling over a grid collecting pellets until you have enough collected to flip to the other side of the grid where you can score a goal by getting to the center. At the same time, your opponent is on the opposite side of the grid trying to do the same thing. There are power ups that can do things such as make you go faster or attract pellets toward you. You can also jump when under an opponent or lay mines that will cause them to lose pellets. I may have some of the details wrong since I haven't played this in ages, but that's the basics. It's actually a pretty fun little game that didn't gain a lot of popularity (like most psn games really).

Cool, sounds good!

Just wondering whether I should buy it...

How long does 100% take, and how hard is it?

• 1 month later...
very easy to get 100%

only 1 trophy that u need to boost as there aint no1 playin online

i still need that trophy if u wanna do it, hit me up

psn: oh-elyas

if u wana add write geon in msg

Try not to be so misleading. I know several people who were not able to earn the speed attack trophy. It definitely takes some practice at the very least. I'd say it's doable, not "very easy". Linger in shadows is "very easy".