Saints Row: The Third - Genki Bowl VII - Trophy Guide and Road Map

lerodemmy

Roadmap

Overview

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 1.5/10 (Personal estimate)
  • Total Trophies: 10 | 9 (B) 1 (S) 
  • Offline Trophies: 10
  • Online Trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1.5-2 hours.
  • Minimum number of playthroughs needed: Minimum of 1 playthrough per activity.
  • Number of missable trophies: None
  • Glitched trophies: None
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies: I'm not positive but I would say yes as they can affect trophies in the main game.
  • Extra equipment needed: None.
  • Does difficulty affect trophies: No.

Introduction:

Welcome to Saints Row: The Third - Genki Bowl VII! This is my first guide and it is written for those unfamiliar with the game. Players who know the game well should be able to breeze through this DLC without a guide. I tried to be as detailed as possible with my trophy explanations and I hope I did not go overboard. I hope this guide helps. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Walkthrough:

Step 1: Complete Each Activity

There is a total of only eight activities (two different instances of each of four activities). These activities are quite easy and should not take very long to complete. In "Apocalypse Genki," you will be required to kill mascots and shoot signs that give you extra time and money. In "Super Ethical PR Opportunity," your job is to keep Professor Genki happy by committing murder, while at the same time evading his crazed fans. You are asked to do large amounts of damage to property, while rolling around as a huge ball of yarn, in "Sexy Kitten Yarngasm." Finally, in "Sad Panda Skyblazing" you will be skydiving through rings and onto rooftops, where your objective is to kill mascots.

You will earn these trophies for completing each activity:

(B) Murder in the Jungle 

(S) Genki Bowl Champ 

Step 2: Trophy Clean-Up

You may well have earned all of the other trophies prior to unlocking "Genki Bowl Champ" as the tasks required to unlock them are straightforward and simple. If you still have some trophies to earn, then the quickest and easiest way would be to go to the "easy" instance of each activity and perform the assignments detailed in the trophy guide.

Edited by Viper
Guide revisions by Terminator, 31/01/2018.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trophy Guide:

52.jpg  Cooked To Perfection (B)

Roast 50 peds with the car's flamethrower (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).

As you run over pedestrians, the car's flamethrower will charge and you will be able to use it by pressing :r1: once it is full. The lights on the back of the car will show you how much energy your flamethrower has left. There are four lights. If they are green, your flamethrower is full and ready for use. If they are red, your flamethrower is empty and you will need to run over more pedestrians to charge it. You will want to get as close as you can to the pedestrians and try to avoid Genki's fans, as they will cause him to get annoyed and give you less time to roast the 50 pedestrians. This trophy can be unlocked in the easy or medium instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity.

Tip from ruben-fcu: "Do not pick up Genki, just start running over and roasting people. This way there will not be annoying cars chasing you and you have all the time in the world."

53.jpg  Get Off My Back (B)

Destroy 5 chase vehicles (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).

This is super easy and you may be able to get it without even trying. The chase vehicles are marked with red circles on your radar. They are Genki's fans. Just run over some pedestrians to charge the car's flamethrower, and press :r1: to use it on the chase vehicles. This trophy can be unlocked in the easy or medium instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity.

54.jpg  Stick the Landing (B)

Land on Magarac Island (in Sad Panda Skyblazing).

See "Flame On."

55.jpg  Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (B)

Kill all of the rooftop mascots (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).

This is much easier to do in the first easy instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing as you will have more time to kill all of the mascots on each rooftop. Every time you land on a rooftop, a timer will begin to count down. Press :r1: to use your chainsaw and kill the mascots as quickly as possible. After you have killed all of the mascots on a rooftop, run to the cannon in the corner to be sent back in the air. You can also use the cannon before killing all of the mascots, then go back to the rooftop if you are running out of time. Use the balloons to help you stay up high and land on the next roof. There are five rooftops with mascots in total. Clear all of the mascots (marked in red on the radar) from each rooftop and the trophy will unlock. This trophy can be unlocked in the easy or medium instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing.

56.jpg  Flame On (B)

Fly through all of the rings (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).

This will probably take a few tries. You will jump from an aircraft to begin the activity and there will be several rings that will eventually lead you to a base jumping point on Magarac Island. Your objective is to touch some portion of each ring as you fall through the air. You need not fly through the rings for it to count. If you make contact with any part of a ring, the amount of money earned during the activity (top left corner of the screen) will go up by $100. Push up on the :ls: to try and stay high, and push down when you need to level off. If you miss a ring, you can use the balloons to go higher in the air and try to get back to it but it is probably easier to just restart the activity. The last ring is on the ground and it is the base jumping point for the "Stick the Landing" trophy. Try to land as close to the middle of it as possible. These trophies can be unlocked in the easy or medium instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing.

57.jpg  Feeding Time (B)

Throw 5 mascots into the water (in a single instance of Apocalypse Genki).

The easiest way to do this is in the easy instance of the activity. You will walk through water as you enter the arena. Press :triangle: to grab the mascots on the other side of the water. While facing the water, press :triangle: again to throw them in said water. If the mascots die before landing in the water, this will not count. Also, I believe the shark must eat the mascots for it to count. The shark eats one mascot at the beginning automatically so I think you only need to throw four in the water to get the trophy. This trophy can be unlocked in the easy or medium instance of Apocalypse Genki.

58.jpg  Murder in the Jungle (B)

Finish both instances of Apocalypse Genki.

If you are familiar with Saints Row: The Third, then you will quickly recognize Apocalypse Genki as a rebranded form of Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax. The layouts of these arenas are a little bit confusing and they may require a second or third try to complete. Try to shoot the mascots in the head for bonus points and kill them in rapid succession to get a combo going. Make sure to shoot the "ethical," "money shot," and "time bonus" signs, whilst not shooting the "unethical" signs. If you do not care about your score, once you have achieved the required amount of money, use :l2: to sprint for the exit.

59.jpg  Storm the Yarn (B)

Destroy a mouse ATV during Sexy Kitten Yarngasm.

A mouse ATV is just a mouse riding an ATV and you will probably run one over without even noticing. Once you roll over one of these with your yarn ball, the trophy will pop. This trophy can be unlocked in the easy or medium instance of Sexy Kitten Yarngasm.

60.jpg  C-C-C-Combo Breaker (B)

Cause $150,000 worth of damage in a single Sexy Kitten Yarngasm combo.

After rolling over some cars and property, you will be given the ability to use a "shockwave" and destroy everything around you. You get four shockwaves and you press :r1: to activate them as and when you desire. Try to run over the targets marked in red on the map and use the shockwaves to keep your combo going, and this trophy should unlock on the first try. This trophy can be unlocked in the easy or medium instance of Sexy Kitten Yarngasm.

Edited by Viper
Removed signature and some redundant formatting.

61.jpg  Genki Bowl Champ (S)

Complete all activity instances in Genk Bowl VII.

There are two instances each of Apocalypse Genki, Super Ethical PR Opportunity, Sexy Kitten Yarngasm, and Sad Panda Skyblazing. The activities are very easy, you will be given descriptions of how to complete them at the beginning of each one. Once you have completed both instances of each activity, this trophy will unlock.

Edited by Viper
Removed signature and some redundant formatting.

The problem I have with "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" is that eventually, I'm running out of balloons to get back onto the rooftops. My guess is I'm taking the roofs in a "wrong" order, backing myself in a corner near the end.

Hopefully, one of these days, someone will post a walkthrough video showing the optimal path, because this DLC is just not entertaining enough for me to keep doing that much trial and error. ;)

The problem I have with "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" is that eventually, I'm running out of balloons to get back onto the rooftops. My guess is I'm taking the roofs in a "wrong" order, backing myself in a corner near the end.

Hopefully, one of these days, someone will post a walkthrough video showing the optimal path, because this DLC is just not entertaining enough for me to keep doing that much trial and error. ;)

I had problems with this trophy aswell, since I suck at landing on the roofs:D

Eventually I got it though. I suggest you land on the highest roof first and then work your way down. If you are doing the easy one than the highest building is the second from the left on the map. Good luck!

I'm having the same problem...it's not hard to do, I just end up missing one rooftop and can never quite get high enough to reach them.

I have noticed that the unethical Panda balloons launch you WAY higher in the air then the tiger ones do, and you'll only lose like $100 after hitting it.

I also have my throwing maxed out, so getting those mascots into the water without dying first is proving to be difficult.

Edited by TheViper4Life

I had problems with this trophy aswell, since I suck at landing on the roofs:D

Eventually I got it though. I suggest you land on the highest roof first and then work your way down. If you are doing the easy one than the highest building is the second from the left on the map. Good luck!

Yeah, I guess the biggest problem I had was never landing on the highest roof first. I found a video last week that showed someone doing this trophy in co-op, but he ended up taking four roofs by himself and that seemed a pretty good path, sometimes not even using balloons but just jumping from one building to the next.

Guess I'll try again next week, when I feel like playing this game again...

Yeah, I guess the biggest problem I had was never landing on the highest roof first. I found a video last week that showed someone doing this trophy in co-op, but he ended up taking four roofs by himself and that seemed a pretty good path, sometimes not even using balloons but just jumping from one building to the next.

Guess I'll try again next week, when I feel like playing this game again...

Yeah I must have tried this 20 times last night, by starting on the highest building and I'm still always left with one building I can can never get back up to.

The main problem is that once you jump off the building you have too much forward motion too quickly and I end up either over shooting it, or getting stuck at a part on the building right below the mascots.

This trophy is a pain in the ass to say the least, and it's the last one I need for my 100%.

How much is this?

Is it really worth the money? Reeeeeaally??

I think its $7 or $8 not sure I bought the season pass. Honestly I don't think its worth it. Your best bet is to see if the other 2 dlc packs are going to have trophies and buy the pass if you want your 100% other than that you're really not missing much. Just my opinion tho

Very helpful guide and awesome tip for the mascot shark killing

Sad panda is kicking my ass lol. Any tips for flame on other than whats in the guide. I get about halfway and I always end up missing a ring or two.

Edit: finally got the panda trophies

Edited by TheDoc87

Sad Panda Skyblazing must be the most retarded thing in video games ever? I tried for a while and i wanted to shoot myself in head :|

Got the stupid trophies now, but that kind of shit does not belong to this game.

Edited by raimo666

• 3 weeks later...

Hit the 100% with this DLC. The killing of all mascots was fairly annoying, but found it not so hair pulling.

Overall a good, fun game which lasted me a week. I think I'll trade this game in for AC: Revelations. Not as fun as I thought but decent value nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

no, that whole concept is just fucking stupid

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

looking for a good gamer that help me out with this final trophy to reach 100 procent.if you help me out i can help you with other trofys as well.you need the dlc genkibowl 7

psn daftrucker777

trophy Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

im from europe belgium 24 on 24 and 7 on 7 ready to game

add me if you are the pro gamer im looking for.