Rate the trophy difficulty...  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.05

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

Voted a 2. The game is very easy to plat within 1-2 days and the time trials are passable especially you have some room for error.

1. Radical Rex Ride trophy wasn't as hard as I thought it would be since the flying evos just fly away when you defeat them.

2. Defeating 100 enemies with the Punk Busters (boots) was a bigger grind than I had expected.

3. Having to collect the Eye Bog and Rhinor samples for "Date with Doc" trophy was tedious. The EVO sample spawns by luck and the game might glitch up by preventing you from advancing to the next area.

Overall, Generator Rex is a fun game to play compared to Ben 10.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted a 3. Overall the game is easy and fun to play.

I did get tired of "Radical Rex Ride" trophy mostly because you can't skip the cutscene with the foolish ape. :p

"Bustin some punks" - getting 100 kills with the boots was more of a grind than anythingelse.

The challenges leave much room for error, so you can make mistakes and still beat the target time.

Only 8 collectibles in the game. :)

I would recommend this game to anyone for a quick and easy plat. :D

Edited by Triace68
revision

• 1 month later...

I gave it a 3. This game was horrible. I wasn't expecting GoW or anything but I expected it to at least be on par with Ben 10. This is a junker and the worst title I have platinumed.

Nothing too hard. The DNA samples can get annoying and the only trophy that gave me trouble was the don't hit Von Kleis trophy but once i changed from what the guide said i got it first try.

I voted a three because of the glitchiness of the stupid game. The only trophy I had problems with was Radical Rex Ride. The glitching was making the game so I'd get 20 hit markers on the exploding Evos, but they would never be killed. Just blow up as I kept shooting them. After reloading the game a few times it finally let me get by that part, but damn if that didn't take me 2 hours alone. Stupid cheap ass games. THANK GOD ITS DONE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Voted a 2. The game is very easy to plat within 1-2 days and the time trials are passable especially you have some room for error.

1. Radical Rex Ride trophy wasn't as hard as I thought it would be since the flying evos just fly away when you defeat them.

2. Defeating 100 enemies with the Punk Busters (boots) was a bigger grind than I had expected.

3. Having to collect the Eye Bog and Rhinor samples for "Date with Doc" trophy was tedious. The EVO sample spawns by luck and the game might glitch up by preventing you from advancing to the next area.

EXACTLY what I had the same thoughts on.

With all of this its a "2" from me.

• 3 weeks later...

Generator Rex: Agent of Providence platinum difficulty- 2

Time trials- You should breeze through these easily. I mean, you've already played the game, so what don't you know?

Rex Radical Ride- A few minutes of memorization and you're good to go. That monkey on the bike cutscene should have had a skip option.

Collecting DNA shouldn't be as random as it seems. Every time you kill something it should reward you with the required collectible. The trees DNA wasn't too bad to farm.

Freezing and/or glitching issues? I had none.. And I played for a long time. Easy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Voted a 1. got rex ride and human bullet on my 2nd tries.

Beat the boss without getting hit on my 1st try.

DNA was a lil grindy, but just kept reloading checkpoint on abysus til i got 2 eyebog and 2 rhino dnas and then restarted level. only had to do that twice.

tips - i found that using fun-chuks, the 1st overdrive, seemed to get me DNA alot faster. i dont know if just in my head, but seemed to work great.

also to get 60+ combo, super easy once you have a longest overdrive bar and the 2nd overburst(spinning axe arms) I went to the hongkong level and after maybe a minute when the big heads come out start your overdrive between them. when 2 are gone 2 more will come out. if you time it right you can get 60+ combo by the time the 3rd guy comes out. I got it on my 2nd try here and had 90+ combo just from standing still in the doorway where they enter and the axe gets mad hit combos. woot, peace!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2/10 from me. It's certainly easy enough as well as short, but I'll be damned if this isn't one of the glitchiest games I've played in a while (and the responsiveness of the controls leaves a bit to be desired too).

I actually voted a 3 because of the glitches. I had to restart a few times and it froze like 3 times. Still a very short and easy platinum.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

same as him^^^^^^^^^^^^^