XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-06-2011, 04:22 AM   #1
leptonic
Member of the Month

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Woody's Canaries   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Arrow Generator Rex - Items Of Rex's Locations

I've finished an entire guide of this game and here is one of the most important part of game, the collectibles and their locations:

There are 8 items hidden to collect in the main history, 1 in each chapter and 2 in the Hub, here are the locations:

1. Mexico: When you reach an area full of EVOs there will be a fountain in a corner, you just need to beat them all and also the ones who throws electric balls upstairs, once you can access upstairs, DO NOT jump down forward to the other side because you will miss it and you will need to start all the chapter again. instead, go to the bottom left corner in the second floor and break that wall with your gloves to pick the first item.

2. Providence Hub: Once you meet for the first time with Doctor Holiday you need to go far right and the item will be upstair at left, you will see it at first sight.

3. Providence Hub: Once you go to the missions black room, the one with the Big Blue Monitor and a Green Table at the center, you need to go upstairs to the left and following the path you will see it immediately.

4. Jungle: After meeting for the first time with the spiders and beat them you will enter to another area and you will see a stairs that will continue to the main frame to the right, well, BEFORE going downstairs, go forward and turn left to the corner, you need to keep that way and jump a little abbys and the item will be there.

5. Hong Kong: At the very beginning of the level you will fight with some EVOs, beat them all. When the wall to the elevator disappears DO NOT USE the elevator yet, instead that select your gloves and break the wall to your left, you will enter to a small room and you need to break another wall which will send you to pick the item.

6. Aquania: At the middle of the level you will be fighting with a bunch of EVOs, once you beat them all you need to go upstairs to hit an eye in the wall which will open you a new area, once you do this DO NOT go downstairs yet, just keep your way to the right (upstairs) and you will find another item.

7. Pocket Dimension: Once you make you way through the level you will face a traffic lights maze, here you need to go ALWAYS to the green light, BUT pay attention to the others lights! IF one of the lights are Yellow, GO that way and the item will be at the end of the street.

8. Abysus: This one is at plain view. Almost at the end of the level; right BEFORE facing Kleiss for the first time in the lab, you will face two broken ramps which you need to jump, go to the left of them and you will pick it.

Sorry for the bad resolution of the pictures but you know the awful ipod in this matter...

Awesome job by RED_REBEL44, Thanks!

My Trophy Guides (10) Platinums & Babes Collection Sep.2014 MotM!

Last edited by leptonic; 11-07-2011 at 05:24 PM.
leptonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:22 PM   #2
jimmylad

cheers for this, gonna be a big help. ive missed quite a few. plus both chances at the 2 trophies that require you not to take damage also. quite a fun game.
jimmylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
Novatic

i know you need 1 more item from agent six when you beat all his challenges go to his chambers and talk to him

Last edited by Novatic; 11-29-2011 at 11:08 PM.
Novatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
TheNukes

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatic View Post
i know you need 1 more item from agent six when you beat all his challenges go to his chambers and talk to him
No you don't. He does give you one but its not required.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
STARKILLER 1138

Awards Showcase THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNukes View Post
No you don't. He does give you one but its not required.
Agreed. Got the trophy way before even getting that from Six.

I did notice another "Item's of Rex" in the Providence invasion level. It's right after you rescue Doc Holiday when Rex is going into the "hold" area. Unsure if it makes a difference, but here is the location anyway.

On the left wall:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1215110511-01.jpg (76.4 KB, 583 views)
STARKILLER 1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:57 AM   #6
jenkem_addict88

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER 1138 View Post
Agreed. Got the trophy way before even getting that from Six.

I did notice another "Item's of Rex" in the Providence invasion level. It's right after you rescue Doc Holiday when Rex is going into the "hold" area. Unsure if it makes a difference, but here is the location anyway.

On the left wall:
This item DEFIANTLY counts fore the trophy. It was my last one, and popped right after i grabbed it
jenkem_addict88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:30 AM   #7
dogwitch

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

thanks for taking the time to do this!

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
dogwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:37 PM   #8
4sonork

Thumbs up

Very helpful collectible guide thanks
4sonork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 11:21 PM   #9
kfree7

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Thanks for posting this. Just wish I would have been paying attention and not just noticed it.
kfree7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:41 AM   #10
danvert611

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

Thanks for the items guide

danvert611 is offline   Reply With Quote