guess the riddle

pogs2k10

ok, this is like the guess the game 1, but with riddles. you have to guess the riddle posted above. when (if) you get it, its your go.

RULES:

1. YOU CANT GOOGLE IT.

2.THERE ARE NO MORE RULES

ok ill go first:

Paul’s height is six feet, he’s an assistant at a butcher’s shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed

If I'm right someone else can take my turn

I'm going to assume your right as well and go ahead.

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

I'm going to assume your right as well and go ahead.

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

energy, it ends in gry but not in that order :p

A man takes a barrel that weighs 20 lbs

he puts something in it, and it weighs less.

what did he put in it?

These are found at night

But by day the are lost

Stars :confused:

Lol nope (10 char)

the answer to yours was "language". Your question says there are only 3 words in "the english language". which make the third word language. I had heard that one many times before.

if im right about reys' someone can take mine.

new riddle

Cyril passes away and two of his sons, John and Derek, are present at reading his will by his lawyer. Cyril specified that if John guesses the password for his custom-made digital safe right, he would get the check inside it, otherwise his brother would get it. And the only things he can input are up to nine letters, and the minimum is three letters. John also has one day at his disposal to figure it out, and also only one shot at it, so if he enters the wrong password, it's goodbye beautiful money. Speaking of money, the $5.000.000 check represents most of Cyril's wealth, and so John is very interested in it, as well as Derek. Cyril also left the clue in his will regarding the safe combination, that is, the golden cube he liked so much. He said that the cube has nothing to do with the password directly, but it represents the clue nevertheless. John thought about it for a few hours, and entered the right combination, and was $5.000.000 richer. What was the safe combination?

new riddle

Cyril passes away and two of his sons, John and Derek, are present at reading his will by his lawyer. Cyril specified that if John guesses the password for his custom-made digital safe right, he would get the check inside it, otherwise his brother would get it. And the only things he can input are up to nine letters, and the minimum is three letters. John also has one day at his disposal to figure it out, and also only one shot at it, so if he enters the wrong password, it's goodbye beautiful money. Speaking of money, the $5.000.000 check represents most of Cyril's wealth, and so John is very interested in it, as well as Derek. Cyril also left the clue in his will regarding the safe combination, that is, the golden cube he liked so much. He said that the cube has nothing to do with the password directly, but it represents the clue nevertheless. John thought about it for a few hours, and entered the right combination, and was $5.000.000 richer. What was the safe combination?

0000?:p limit

new riddle

Is it 3-21-2-5 ?

Guys....

new riddle

letters=/=numbers lol