The Weather

Rated J

The weather has a mind of its own. One day its humid and infested with wasps & flying ants, next day its like the north pole!

Same as Falcon, it's stopped now, but the crappy weather will be back.

See if you can realise why me and Falcon's weather is the same ;)

..because you're Norwich dudes? :D

Heavy Rain...lol

It's winter here, hopefully today's a little more hot than past days...Don't rain here for days and the sky is completely blue.

Cold but beautiful weather :p

It's cold in brazil WTF how come you guys get cold weather and we get 90F to 100F degree weather that's messed up.

It's surprisingly dry for this time of year it hasn't rained all that much which makes the heat worse I want it to be fall already.

It's cold in brazil WTF how come you guys get cold weather and we get 90F to 100F degree weather that's messed up.

That's because of the change in seasons. It's Summer here in the Northern Hemisphere because we are closer to the Sun right now, but in the Southern Hemisphere, it's Winter because they are farther away.

It has been hot as hell here in the midwest. Temps in the 90s everyday with lotsa sun with heat indexes in the 110s. I'm ready for Fall to get here where it's much cooler but not too cold and where the leaves start turning orange, red, etc. Gonna be a while though. August is usually our hottest month.