The Happy Birthday Thread

JakeSS14

Yea, well i like to wish people happy birthday on their birthday, so instead of clogging the forums with Happy Birthday to... we should keep everything in one topic ;)!

So he we go, feel free to wish them Happy Birthday on their birthday!

Happy birthday to Rellings who is 20 :D

& Happy birthday to TheSmudge who is 19 today :D

Hope you two got lots of money to spend on yourselves :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 ppl with 0 posts who probably joined on impulse and may not return. No offence but I'll be making separate threads for a few guys on here I know when it comes to their birthday. No need to be lumped in with people who probably don't make half the effort as they do.

Good idea to keep the multiple threads down but I say only make birthday threads to recognised users.

2 ppl with 0 posts who probably joined on impulse and may not return. No offence but I'll be making separate threads for a few guys on here I know when it comes to their birthday. No need to be lumped in with people who probably don't make half the effort as they do.

Good idea to keep the multiple threads down but I say only make birthday threads to recognised users.

When you say recognised do you mean those with 1 billion posts or those who come online once in a while.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...