Post A Picture Of Your Desktop

OILFAN 79

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z94/ERIC_79/Untitled.jpg

P.S. to take a picture just press print screen on youre keyboard the open up a picture application(photoshop, paint ect.) paste it in there then save and upload to an image sharing site such as photobucket.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like that POP wallpaper. Got it on the PSN a few weeks ago and, I like what you've done to windows LOL.

Me too. I always liked the organization of Mac OSX better than windows, so I reorganized. haha. Keeps everything similar for when I use OSX on my laptop, mini, or desktop.

yall are a bunch of whiners about size of the pics aren't you? You know it is post your desktop thread, what do you expect?

I would have thought ppl use their brains and reduce the size of their image so we can fit more posts on a page but your right....I expected too much in the way of common sense. My bad.

Lets hope someone with a 42" monitor doesn't post THEIR image, but then again I guess its ok cos this IS the post your desktop thread(!) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would have thought ppl use their brains and reduce the size of their image so we can fit more posts on a page but your right....I expected too much in the way of common sense. My bad.

Lets hope someone with a 42" monitor doesn't post THEIR image, but then again I guess its ok cos this IS the post your desktop thread(!) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

you are the whiner I was talking about

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...