XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 06:40 PM   #5651
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennThomas View Post
I know.

Yeah. I hate people who always capitalise every single word. I just don't understand why they do it.

In fact, I hate people who use bad grammar too. I mean there's a reason why we all learn how to spell and write proper sentences in school. So why don't they use it? Oh and grammar nazi's are not welcome to "correct" any errors in this post.
*resists urge to correct.*

The little thing that annoys me today is having a weekend that seems to end too quickly.

Old 04-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #5652
WillTheBassist

Send a message via Skype™ to WillTheBassist

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post

The little thing that annoys me today is having a weekend that seems to end too quickly.
Don't they all end to quickly.

Go out Friday night, football Saturday, college work Sunday and you're right back in the thick of it before you know it.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #5653
stgermain
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 6 Champions - Trophy Poppin' Daddies   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Silver Road Map Submitter   Jack of All Trades   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl00357 View Post
But French? It makes no damn sense to learn it other than the fact that Canada is right on top of us, but then the Canadian provinces that border the US don't even speak French, it's the one's that are higher up north (Correct me if I'm wrong on that.)
Actually, Quebec borders the US, and it's a predominantly French speaking province. It still doesn't make much sense since you're far from Canada anyway. Strangely enough, I do see a lot of Quebec license plates down here in Florida.

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the avatar/signature.

Old 04-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #5654
MrCostari
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to MrCostari

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post

I feel the same....
It should be saturday now
Old 04-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #5655
Xernova

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I must be the only person who dislikes Sundays, lol.
The world seems dead on Sundays; just about every place is closed, there's almost never anything interesting on TV, it's just plain... boring.
:S

If you feel like adding me, read this first:

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Old 04-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #5656
mattigummi

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xernova View Post
I must be the only person who dislikes Sundays, lol.
The world seems dead on Sundays; just about every place is closed, there's almost never anything interesting on TV, it's just plain... boring.
:S
You have your PS3 But yeah I agree, Sundays are boring as hell... And to make things worse I'm not in any mood to play games right now.....

Sig by RED_REBEL44

Old 04-15-2012, 08:34 PM   #5657
Falcon1991

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I think for me it goes back to when I'd have school the next day, so I'd often think 'Eurgh, it is Sunday!'.

Though I usually only thought that in the afternoon onwards. Now that I've left education it isn't so bad. It is a nice day to go out and it is usually a quieter day.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #5658
Jonn_

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thumbs down

Sixth Form tomorrow
Can't get a lift
Got to get up early and walk
Got general studies
Old 04-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #5659
C-IRVINE-94

Awards Showcase Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Staff - Moderator
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon1991 View Post
I think for me it goes back to when I'd have school the next day, so I'd often think 'Eurgh, it is Sunday!'.

Though I usually only thought that in the afternoon onwards. Now that I've left education it isn't so bad. It is a nice day to go out and it is usually a quieter day.
I'm thinking that now, but I only have 3 weeks of school left ever haha
Old 04-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #5660
Harry94_
Events Director

Send a message via Skype™ to Harry94_

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonn_ View Post
Sixth Form tomorrow
Can't get a lift
Got to get up early and walk
Got general studies
Back to sixth form for me too
Closed Thread