Where can I buy a Logitech G29? (can't be online)

Thiagoft_55

Hey guys, such a long time huh? :whistle:

Well, I'm going to spend a few days in Florida, more specifically Miami, and I was wondering where can I get this wheel? I've searched at Gamestop website and they don't sell it. Bestbuy sells it, but just online. I don't have much knowledge in USA good stores, so I need a little help here. I can't buy it online because I won't be there for enough time for it to arrive, and don't wanna paying hotel taxes for receiving it. Oh, and is there a better wheel for the same amount of money nowadays? I've been away of gaming for almost an year, so I have no idea about whats out today. :p

Thank you!

P.S.: Not sure if this is the right section of the forum, but as it is not related to PS4 or trophies I thought it fitted better. If not, please just move it to the right place, thanks! :D

I tried looking into this a little bit, but didn't find much. I think it can only be purchased online. But that's from what little I could sum up.

Yes, I found out the same. :( Even so, there must be a store who sells it in-store, and not only online. What kind of stores are good for this in Florida?