Post the car you have!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car is nonexistent, I have terrible driving skills :p

I just take transit, so I guess my vehicle is a bus or skytrain ;)

As for other family members in my household who drive, my sister has a Ford Focus, my dad has a Ford truck of some type, and my mom and brother have their own cars too, but I don't know car brands at all, so I dunno what they use. All I know is that it's some type of car XD

2010 Mustang.

and I will never purchase ford again.

All the 06+ mustangs and multiple other fords ( That have the aluminum hood ) have MASSIVE corrosion issues. The front end of my car is corroding away at 5 years old.

Ford told me tough luck. Not our problem. So much for that "bumper to bumper" warranty thats good until 2017.

2010 Mustang.

All the 06+ mustangs and multiple other fords ( That have the aluminum hood ) have MASSIVE corrosion issues. The front end of my car is corroding away at 5 years old.

Ford told me tough luck. Not our problem. So much for that "bumper to bumper" warranty thats good until 2017.

I have no issues with Ford in the UK. Infact on my second Ford Car.

2011 Fiesta Zetec. :D Need to upgrade it for more power though some point. :whistle: Looking at ST's.

I have no issues with Ford in the UK. Infact on my second Ford Car.

2011 Fiesta Zetec. :D Need to upgrade it for more power though some point. :whistle: Looking at ST's.

Not 100% but I don't believe those have the aluminum hoods.

Mine basically looks sort of like this.. since I don't have photos online and it's a moderately common issue, mines not THAT bad yet.. but it'll get there.

damnit, stupid image filters.

See if this one prevents linking.. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7IgaODhgy1DfQOjf53w0Zoo_RMnLpcw5I-VWkUVYsUX8cAhkJ

Edited by Multitasking

Not 100% but I don't believe those have the aluminum hoods.

Mine basically looks sort of like this.. since I don't have photos online and it's a moderately common issue, mines not THAT bad yet.. but it'll get there.

The Ford Ka that I had before had corrosion issues well it was getting into that area, but I was trading it in anyways.

Edited by Combatting

I had a 06 scion tC I sold recently

Replaced with a 2014 Nissan frontier

I miss having a car so looking to add either a 2014 370z, 2015 mustang GT, or 2006-2011 corvette.

2010 Mustang.

I own a 2014 Toyota corolla LE

2007 Mazda 6 Hatchback

I plan on buying a newer Ford Focus. I envy you guys' newer cars! Not that I don't love my Jeep lol.

Here is my beater, its a 2004 VW R32, nothing special.

19090201481_f4d36f8b2a_b.jpgR32 by sloR32, on Flickr"]19090201481_f4d36f8b2a_b.jpgR32 by sloR32, on Flickr[/url]

She's beautiful! :eek:

Nice, that was my first car, absolutely loved that thing.:thumbsup:

I have a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT and a 1997 Ford Explorer. I also have a company car, a 2012 Dodge Caravan. :D

I love my jeep. It's at 277k miles. Here's hoping it hits 300k! :slick:

My car is nonexistent, I have terrible driving skills :p

I just take transit, so I guess my vehicle is a bus or skytrain ;)

Betcha voted 'yes' to that transit referendum lol.

OT, I used to drive a 1995 Dodge Neon, but that thing has since been going downhill with all of its problems. Currently I drive a 2010 Toyota Corolla.

I own a 2014 Toyota corolla LE

http://static1.consumerreportscdn.org/content/dam/cro/news_articles/cars/2014-Toyota-Corolla-ATD-r.jpg

Ooh pretty. I plan to get the 2015 one sometime next year!

Edited by Infinitez

2010 Mustang.

my brother won a 2005 gt and it was the LEAST comfortable car EVER. you have to almost turn around and grab your seatbelt out of the rear passenger compartment, there was almost enough trunk room to put two sandwiches in and the seats were basically a flat piece of sheet steel with an inch of cheap foam padding over them. just for looks car. would never want to actually use the thing regularly...

I have this...

and a 2010 dodge trx4

not sure how you guys post big pictures...

Edited by shathe

I bought a Gun metal grey Mazda 3 back in 2005. Those things are bulletproof. The only issue I have had in 10 years is the power window on the drivers side. That is only because the rubber melted to the glass (we had a 46 degree Celsius day with no cloud) and pulled the glass out of the housing when I tried to drop the window whist battling third degree burns from the steering wheel.

I'll probably upgrade to a brand new Red Toyota 86 when they drop to about $27,000. Or if I wait to complete my PY and progress to audit manager I'll get a white Audi TT.

Edited by Furious Gargoyle

2010 Mustang.

I actually heard about that problem, particularly along the seams where paint starts to bubble and spreads. I think its due to contamination in the prep process in particular with aluminum. This concerned me when I heard the 2015 mustangs were using MORE aluminum on other parts too (I think fenders).

I actually heard about that problem, particularly along the seams where paint starts to bubble and spreads. I think its due to contamination in the prep process in particular with aluminum. This concerned me when I heard the 2015 mustangs were using MORE aluminum on other parts too (I think fenders).

Yep, they said it was iron contamination in the process, but they don't cover it after 3 or 5 years... which is when people notice.

The only issue I have had in 10 years is the power window on the drivers side. That is only because the rubber melted to the glass (we had a 46 degree Celsius day with no cloud) and pulled the glass out of the housing when I tried to drop the window whist battling third degree burns from the steering wheel.

do you live on the sun? :think: