Bus in Norwich, England gets stuck sideways down closed road

SSJ4_Haruhi

i found this here amongst the vid's comments. does this ring a bell to some:

The signs state road closed, no access for any vehicles EXCEPT BUSES the confusion these signs and directions caused on January 26th 2015 is beyond belief, and the work started late in the afternoon. The road was open up until 3pm by which time you would not have expected work to start. There have been far to many works scheduled for January throughout the county, bus companies plan ahead and then the planned Works get changed and everyone blames the bus companies for something that is beyond their control. I phoned Norwich city council for clarification on the works in this video and after being put on hold for what seemed like an eternity, got told it was a county council works, I then phoned the county council who again put me on hold and eventually came back on the phone to tell me that I need to speak to Norwich city council. Seemingly neither authority new what was going on and were happy to pass the buck to and fro. Meanwhile, the city is in chaos and the bus companies are getting the blame because buses are having to navigate through issues that are not of their own making. Personally I congratulate the driver seen in this video for his/her professionalism in the manoeuvre carried out with a large vehicle on a narrow road. I'm sure that most of the people responsible for the utter chaos, be it city or county council, could not have done that in a car. WELL DONE BUS DRIVER! True professionalism always shines through in difficult situations.