Black Friday 2014 Thread

It's getting close to that time of year. Use this thread to discuss what you're buy, what you got, any good deals for others to know about, or your reason(s) why you avoid black friday like the plague http://psnprofiles.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/shakefist.gif

Great deal that started today:

Starting today, Target is offering a Buy Two Get One Free promotion on all video games for all platforms (Ends 11/15). Target is also offering Free Shipping on all orders. Plus you can also save 5% off with a Target REDcard. The lowest price game will be FREE. Target PS4 games

Personally, I plan to buy the following

• A PS4 bundle
  • New 1080P LED Smart TV (ranging from 40" to 55")
  • 3 :psn+: 1-Year Subscription Cards if they around $29.99 :whistle:
  • PlayStation TV System
  • a cheap ass cell phone (just for calls/contacts and nothing too fancy)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Friday is that day all you Americans go crazy regarding shopping, right? :think:

It is in fact that day. The smart people stay at home and order stuff online. I'm glad I live in Canada and we get Black Friday deals online as well as boxing day in December, which is basically our equivalent to Black Friday. :whistle:

PS3 - http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps3-discussion/215-na-good-deals-thread.html

PS4 - http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps4-discussion/216218-ps4-na-good-deals-thread.html

Vita - http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/vita-discussion/221173-vita-good-deals-thread.html

The deal in the OP isn't even a black friday deal, it ends two weeks before black friday. Definitely no reason to open a new good deals thread for it.

Edited by mjc0961

Can be anything besides games. ;)

Black friday deals website ranging from the entire month of November from various places and stores. Naturally, I went to the one that started on today's date. :)

It's not a black friday deal if the sale ends two weeks before black friday. It's just a regular deal.

To help you out, black friday is November 28th. ;) And the real black friday deals are likely to be much better than a B2G1F deal as well.

Never knew you was a mod :think: if you have a problem with the thread report it and move on

I never knew you were a mod :think: if you have a problem with a post report it and move on

See how that works? Whenever you chastise someone for not being a mod, you're doing the same thing you're chasitising someone else for.

Also I didn't know I needed to be a mod to discuss whether or not this thread needed to exist. :think:

Edited by mjc0961

Dell has a hell of a "rumored" PS4 deal coming up System + GTA V & TLoU for $400

PS4 + GTA 5 + The Last Of Us = $400 at Dell On Black Friday - GameSpot

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/288/5/b/mother_of_god_by_rober_raik-d4cw2di.png

It's not a black friday deal if the sale ends two weeks before black friday. It's just a regular deal.

To help you out, black friday is November 28th. ;) And the real black friday deals are likely to be much better than a B2G1F deal as well.

I know it's on the 28 but people like searching early online too. You never know.

Black Friday? I haven't heard anything about it here in Japan. :confused:

It's an American thing. Retailers do huge sales the day after Thanksgiving to kickstart the Christmas shopping season. Sadly it tends to bring out the worst in people and every year there are stories of people getting hurt or dying. Black Friday is a good day to stay home (there are online deals too, maybe not as good as the retail store deals but you aren't going to get hurt browsing the web either).

Now to wait for some bigots to pop in and say "only in America" because people never go batshit insane and do horrible things to their fellow man in other countries (for example, people in Canada and England will forget about shootings in Canada and soccer riots in England when they post their bigoted "only in America" bullshit).

It's an American thing. Retailers do huge sales the day after Thanksgiving to kickstart the Christmas shopping season. Sadly it tends to bring out the worst in people and every year there are stories of people getting hurt or dying. Black Friday is a good day to stay home (there are online deals too, maybe not as good as the retail store deals but you aren't going to get hurt browsing the web either).

Now to wait for some bigots to pop in and say "only in America" because people never go batshit insane and do horrible things to their fellow man in other countries (for example, people in Canada and England will forget about shootings in Canada and soccer riots in England when they post their bigoted "only in America" bullshit).

Thanks for explaining what Black Friday is. :) Honestly, I felt like I am an idiot.

I hope we have it here in Japan though...