Do you help ppl plat and/or 100% games that you have already finished?

kfree7

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually for online games since I hate boosting, so I usually get all my MP trophies legit without cheating.

However, if I do boost for a game, I will stay and help the people who helped me as thanks for helping me out!

I also have a friend who lives near my university that is physically disabled and in a wheelchair, and he can't use his controller very well because of his disability. So every week I head to his house after I get out of class and I help him with his tough games, even if I've never played them before.

In return he lets me borrow all his AAA titles, and I let him borrow all my crappy whoring games lol.

My friend has trouble using the L2/R2 buttons on his controller because his hands can't reach those very well, so any game that involves mashing those buttons as fast as possible usually requires me to help him out.

I've helped a few people with a few games I'd already finished. No major boosts, just quickish ones.

Ditto :) If I've still got the game then I won't mind helping someone out, but wouldn't really partake in any big boosts, hell I don't do big long boosts for myself anyway :p

I will help my friends out. Usually it's a game I still enjoy so it's still fun to play it, even if it's to help them out as well. It can be a terrible grind sometimes, or just finding someone to help can be tough, so I like to help out when I can. What goes around comes around, and I know my friends would do the same (or people on this community).

I use to help people in a game if I had already completed it (or not) until after helping someone finish their 100%, I asked if they could help me with a game they had finished (I only needed two trophies) and they said to find someone else and delete/block me.

I could do the trophies solo but it's harder and I just thought it would have been more fun with another person but that was cold. Now, I have gaming trust issues lbs

Kinda.

Like I mean, I would help any of my friends out with anything if needed, but if it was a random then probably not. It depends on the situation though. If some random asked for my help via PSN or something, then I would probably say no. But if it was a friends friend and they needed help as a group, then yes.