Your longest trophy drought

HloodyBell

Hey guys Hloody

So thanks to my POS girlfriend I haven't had time to "play" some games in a long time, and I just noticed through my PSN profile database program psnprofiles.com, under statistics and monthly activity, that I am currently on a 3 month Trophy drought..! This is my new Guniess Record in not catching any trophies

Back in 2010 I also just catched like 5 trophies in 6 months

What's Your longest Trophy draught and do You have any advice how to handle a "broody" girlfriend

Peace

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say about 2 months during my time on FFXIV:ARR. I stopped caring for trophies, which eventually lead to me not caring for my completion rate anymore. :p

Apparently from February - April 11, I only earned 115 trophies. None in that month of February. Think that was when I was into Black Ops though.

As soon as summer started I went on vacation and basically stopped playing ps3 for a while altogether. I'm slowly getting back into trophies now, but I find my motivation has been greatly decreased. My last plat was like 3 months ago, so I guess it hasn't been too long.

My longest trophy drought was from the beginning of January 2011 to around the end of May of the same year. There was nothing wrong with my console or anything, but I didn't feel like playing games during that time. I was mostly focused on completing high school and that took up most of my time.

April this year till about September when THL started. Had just got bored of gaming in general throughout that period. Passed my time watching marathons of anime and generally just wasting it doing nothing >.<.

Now that i'm back and hunting harder than before, I wish I never had such long breaks or I could be higher up leaderboards and better off on my backlog by a huge amount.

Never honestly thought about it nor cared. But, out of curiosity I checked my PSNP profile and apparently I went with 0 trophies from Jan. '09 to Nov. '09. Beat that shit! :rofl:

Think about two years when I went off to Uni. Didn't touch a console for that period as I wasn't living at home and didn't bring my PS3 with me.

Timestamps mightn't make it look that way, but my brother used the PS3 when I was away.

You win. :rofl: