Former Gears of War pro shot and killed over PS4

CrashMedic

The pair were arrested at Northside Hospital as they sought medical attention for Vivian’s hand. Vivian originally told Brookhaven police at the hospital that he was the victim of a crime, before eventually confessing to the murder.

You couldn't make it up! When you think about it, them being arrested for this may have saved that baby's life in one strange way or another.

Should cut off his hand so he can't game any more.

^ Agreed. Seriously.

Society is too soft - their punishment will be, oh no, being put in prison and subsidized on taxpayer dollars for the rest of their foreseeable futures. Cutting off their hands would be much more effective; no tax dollars required (I'll volunteer to swing the axe for free), they certainly wouldn't become repeat offenders unless they learn how to use guns and knives with their feet, and a clear message would be sent to the next wise guy who thinks it's cool to kill people over video game consoles.

If that's too inhumane, I'd settle for a public lashing. :p

They girl is getting tried as a juvenile. It's a little unfair for the victim, seeing that she is emancipated, with child and has the ability to be a stone cold murderer. Just awful. Really have to feel for the man, who died for such a senseless reason.

This is why you don't sell shit to strangers...in a parking garage...by yourself. As for punishment...she should be shot in a parking garage and be left to die. And the douche bag who tried to steal in the first place should have all his possessions taken away and his hands chopped off. But no...the real world will be much more sympathetic when it comes to punishing the scum of the earth for some reason.

This happened right here in Atlanta too. Welcome to A-T-HELL. Makes me feel really safe with my huge gaming rig...

Georgia has to stop with this open-carry bullshit. It's like they're just trying to turn this state into an urban warzone. Guns are meant to defend your home, not be openly waved around in public. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

Firearms are meant to protect you, regardless of location. Also, you can't legally purchase a pistol at 16, so she clearly didn't buy it. Imagine if Zeitz had been armed, especially meeting strangers from Craigslist. I mean R.I.P but what the hell? So don't blame the tool, blame the idiots who fear them and the criminals who misuse them.

This is just all kinds of sad\wrong\horrible. I wish I could say that I was shocked that people were capable of such awful actions. I hope in time the family\friends of the deceased can find some measure of peace, and that the criminals that perpetrated this heinous act get the book thrown at them.

On a related note, if you are going to sell something to a stranger from craigslist or wherever, many police stations suggest\request\openly invite you to do it in their parking lots. This doesn't change the fact that a man lost his life and in no way am I saying the victim is at fault (HE IS NOT), but hopefully it helps others avoid a similar horrible fate.

I swear the things you hear about people doing these days are unreal. Take a persons life for a used ps4? Those morons should be shot instead of us paying to keep them up the rest of their lives and make an example, then people might start to think before pulling a gun on someone unless it is to save their own life.