What do you like to do on rainy days?

GearsOfTheDead

Whenever it rains, do any of you have particular things you like to do?

I like to open the windows so I can really hear the rain as I play games. I also like to go for a drive. Sometimes I'll just sit outside and observe my yard as the rain pours.

How about everyone else?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends really, if the rain is really coming down and its really stormy, I love to go out in it lol! I find it refreshing, but when its just a little bit I don't really like it. Just seems so grey and gloomy out. We've had massive waves of rain this past week because of hurricane Bertha.. So weird though, one minute its sunny and hot out then it just goes proper windy and stormy. Seemed like a real hurricane was coming (obviously not as bad)

Depends really, if the rain is really coming down and its really stormy, I love to go out in it lol! I find it refreshing, but when its just a little bit I don't really like it. Just seems so grey and gloomy out. We've had massive waves of rain this past week because of hurricane Bertha.. So weird though, one minute its sunny and hot out then it just goes proper windy and stormy. Seemed like a real hurricane was coming (obviously not as bad)

This especailly if you're in a hot country and you don't even get cold :D. Otherwise I find it comforting to put some bed socks on, snuggle up and play some games/watch a movie with friends/family :).

Whenever it rains, do any of you have particular things you like to do?

I like to open the windows so I can really hear the rain as I play games. I also like to go for a drive. Sometimes I'll just sit outside and observe my yard as the rain pours.

How about everyone else?

I love the sound rain & storms make, Really relaxes me. I have an app on my phone that simulates a storm which I use when I cant sleep.

To answer the Q though I like to be indoors in the warmth, Gaming or watching some TV :)