Lay's Do Us A Flavour! ~ What's your ideal chip flavour?

Noid

Hey guys,

The site for Lay's Do Us A Flavour JUST went live! Have a look and post here what chip flavour YOU would make!

https://www.dousaflavour.ca/

Have a look at the gallery and flavour showdown at the bottom of the page to see what other people are making, too!

Edited by Noid

As a Canadian myself, Maple Moose is actually pretty damn delicious. Can't see chocolate mint being any good though lol.

Was that the maple syrup one? That's the only one I remember trying and it tasted like wood. :confused:

Honestly I don't know what I would suggest as a chip flavour. I don't really like any of the out-there flavours they decide to make. Maybe teriyaki. That's sounds like it could be legit.

Chessy Garlic Bread won here last year, and they're freakin amazing. I actually made one on the site a while back...I should probably try it again in the actual contest. I made "Filet Mignon w/ A1 Sauce".

I've had Steak chips before, but add the zesty bold flavor of A1? I wouldn't put those down.

Chessy Garlic Bread won here last year, and they're freakin amazing. I actually made one on the site a while back...I should probably try it again in the actual contest. I made "Filet Mignon w/ A1 Sauce".

I've had Steak chips before, but add the zesty bold flavor of A1? I wouldn't put those down.

Cheesy Garlic Bread was alright... tasted a bit too cheesy, tbh. The Siracha one I didn't like because I hate anything spicy, but a lot of people love that sauce.

The Chicken and Waffles one was HORRIBLE. I don't know who thought of that disgusting idea. Lol.

Cheesy Garlic Bread was alright... tasted a bit too cheesy, tbh. The Siracha one I didn't like because I hate anything spicy, but a lot of people love that sauce.

The Chicken and Waffles one was HORRIBLE. I don't know who thought of that disgusting idea. Lol.

It's a very popular dish Lol.