The Alcohol Thread

csboi1337

This is a thread i have in my mazda car club, basically it's what alcohol are you drinking. I'm sure a lot of you on here like myself enjoy a nice cold brew while playing video games.

I'll start off, Men's Room Black was released today by Elysian Brewing Co in Seattle, WA this is the 2nd time they have made it, they made a limited batch last year and it was gone within weeks and never made again, well due to the popularity of it they released another batch :dance:! Picked up 3 of them today.

http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs192/1101721569935/img/2518.jpg?a=1111644904816

Cheers! :drunk: hopefully this thread catches on :) nice way to find new beers.

Elysian Immortal IPA has been in our province for a little under a year now. I had 2 six packs and they were really good, but the one thing that bothers me is how there is no brew dates on the box or bottles. I stay away from IPAs that are more than six weeks old.

Anyways, for tonight I'll be drinking local brews and having a mix of Nickel Brook Headstock IPA and Amsterdam Boneshaker.

Edited by Freaky Ways

Elysian Immortal IPA has been in our province for a little under a year now. I had 2 six packs and they were really good, but the one thing that bothers me is how there is no brew dates on the box or bottles. I stay away from IPAs that are more than six weeks old.

Anyways, for tonight I'll be drinking local brews and having a mix of Nickel Brook Headstock IPA and Amsterdam Boneshaker.

I'm actually planning on aging some of these Mens Room Black, 3-6months :)