Do you sell or keep your games??

Kpo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah lol.. I used to keep everything, but after my wife got the shits whit me one day I'm only allowed to keep my posters and collecters edition ATM... :(

I made mine in Ms "paints" and uploaded it to Imgur.com, then copied the link and "put" it in IMG Tags here on this very "Ps3t.org".

Cheers will try that

Edited by OnceFallen
double post merger

pretty sure this thread has been done, its a tough search though. I always keep them, previously I sold "some" at the end of the gen when I got new consoles but only a few

Pretty much every keyword was omitted :facepalm:

I keep mine for the most part because I don't like Gamestop sodomizing me on the trade in.

Buy used a lot from Amazon. Then sell them to game stop. Works for us. Also our friends from around the country mail several games to each other at a time. No need to be buying so many. Share.

After we get a ton of old games we just go to gamestop and get what we can and move on to the next round.

Before I had a steady job that I enjoy, I used to get rid of them for some extra cash, now though it's hardly worth going into GAME just for the £5-10 of the £40+ I originally paid. I also used to sell them because I needed some room on my PS3s HDD but now I find it's just easier to delete the data and shelve the game.