How many hours per week do you game?

kfree7

Been gaming for 4 hours per night Monday-Thursday. 6 hours on Friday. 8-10 average on Saturday and Sunday. Unless out of town or at a movie. Sure there are a few breaks in there. To read guides and other normal break time things. How about you?

Edited by kfree7

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You game a lot than I do!

When I'm at University, I'm lucky if I get 2 hours a week in. Back at home, probably 2-3 hours a day these days, it has gone down dramatically these past few years

Hopefully no one brings up this near 4 year old thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/14596-how-much-time-average-do-you-game-each-week-6.html

;)

Not enough. With the last week being the end of 3rd term for me, I have decided to play more this week, and then next week is my Spring Break, so even more video game time :D (yes I know that might be a lame way to spend my Spring Break, but I'm also hanging out with friends whilst playing games so it's all good). Then after the break I'll probably go back to the usual barely play any games Mon-Thurs and Fri-Sun I'll try to cram as much game time in as I can handle :)

It varies by week. On average, I game late at night, usually around 10pm to 5am my time (yes, I'm a night owl :p) so on average 40+. If I don't have anything going on during the daytime, that's probably another few hours so maybe up to 50+ on some weeks. Enjoying that right now because once I go back to school and work, I'll probably be lucky to just play a couple hours a day.

Been gaming for 4 hours per night Monday-Thursday. 6 hours on Friday. 8-10 average on Saturday and Sunday. Unless out of town or at a movie. Sure there are a few breaks in there. To read guides and other normal break time things. How about you?

All I have to do with my time is work and clean the apt. once a week. So I would say I probably game around the same amount of time as you do. I would go out more on the weekends but I'm paying off lots of debt this year all at once, causing me to be super broke this year. So I have been staying home more, gaming, to save money.

If it's a fryday or saturday and I know I can get a platinum that night if I stay up late, I will do it. I can start fresh on a new game the next day that way.