PST Participation Thread

Slamma

JSv6wbk.png 

Welcome to the PST Participation Thread! If any official or unofficial events happen within the PST community, you will certainly find information about them here. We encourage you to participate and to be active on the forums. Many of these events require a certain amount of posts or sign-up date so please get involved in the community!!

If any upcoming or ongoing events have been missed, please let me know and I'll add them ASAP.

Official PST Events

-----------------------------------

pop-lost-crown-plat-dash.png

One of our latest Platinum Dashes is for Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown.

Click the banner to see all the active Platinum Dashes available.

Non-Event Activities

AbpajSe.png

PST Staff Custom Trophy Lists

In 2011 and again in 2013, the PST staff designed a custom trophy list, made up of 50 trophies and spanning a wide variety of different games. The community has embraced the challenge we created and the two lists have been extremely popular. So much so that we thought, why give you all just one more list to work on when we can give you a whole bunch. That's right; each staff member is composing their own custom trophy list for the community to complete. See the announcement for details.

dtghVuJ.png

PST Custom Trophy List

PST Custom Trophy List 2.0

Build a Custom Trophy List v1.0

Build a Custom Trophy List v2.0

PST Custom Trophy List 3.0

Build a Custom Trophy List v3.0 ~ Legacy Edition

PST Plustom List

Best of PSVR List

PST has put together a handful of custom trophy lists for you to pursue. The most recent list, Best of PSVR List, features trophies earned playing with PSVR! See threads for further details.

subclub_b64.png subclub_s64.png subclub_g64.png subclub_p64.png 

Subscriber & Member of the Month Clubs

Member of the Month winners and subscribers can create their own clubs. You can win a tiered award based on how many clubs you qualify for! See thread for details.

But I thought if they were not official then they didn't count as a clan. If they are not here then they should be on the clan section.

The two things you mentioned aren't clans. They don't do what clans do so that's why they don't fall under the clan category. Sorry.

Ultimately, it's up the slamma if he wants to add them.

When we say event are we just talking about ones that are taking sign ups. Eg what about the pro club and f1 league?

If you are organizing some sort of event (obviously not an Officially Sanctioned PS3T event), feel free to post the link to the thread.

I won't keep threads for unofficial events that have closed registration/signups. That will just lead to confusion. However, I will keep up the Official events until the end. For example, I have THL 3 posted and will keep it up until the end of the event.

[EDIT]I added the NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge to the unofficial events and also gave more descriptions to all the other events.

[EDIT2] Also added Top 15 Country Leaderboard.

[FINALEDIT] Should I move SOTM to official events? It is somewhat official, considering you earn a site award and it is run by a staff member...?

Edited by Slamma

Where did that 'ARE' come from? :p

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/960/base.jpg

As for these... from what it looks like, the F1 League is full. Yes?

And the Trophy Legends Club is more like a clan that plays Fifa 13. Yes?

Why isn't the Trophy Legends Club a part of Clan Central? That seems like the more appropriate place for it.

I won't add the F1 League because it looks like it has a full roster of people and the league is more than half way over. Unless I'm missing something.

Edited by Slamma