Gaming Competitions from around the Web

CreativeRhino

http://i61.tinypic.com/25kjuas.png

Images courtsey of CreativeRhino

Thanks to Moosh for passing the thread over! :)

This thread is dedicated to providing a one stop place for all gaming competitions around the net. If you have any to add then leave a comment on this thread of the details of the competition and provide a link, so I am able to edit it in below. I will be editing this thread 2-3 times a week, adding new competitions and updating the old ones.

Any winners will be located in the winners section. The competitions are listed in UK/EU and US below. Competitions are also listed in order of those expiring first.

http://i57.tinypic.com/o10a5j.png

- Win a PS4 @ Sky Sports. Ends 25th June. http://www1.skysports.com/armchairchampions

- WIN England and Brazil figurines and Fifa World Cup 2014 on PS3 OR Xbox @ Play.com @ Facebook. Ends 25th June. LINK

- Win a Sony PS4 with Shortlist. Ends 25th June. LINK

- Win EA Sports 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil games signed by Adam Lallana @ Sky Sports. Ends 30th June. LINK

- Win a Sony Playstation 4, complete with EA Sports FIFA 14 @ One Stop @ Facebook. Ends 30th June. LINK

- Win 1 of 12 Plantronics RIG headsets @ Hardware Heaven / Plantronics (FB Like Required). Ends 30th June. LINK

- Win an Xbox One @ Keystore. Ends 4th July. LINK

- Win a copy of 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil for Xbox 360 or PS3 @ Tesco Tech Support. Ends 6th July. LINK

- Win Sniper Elite 3 On PS3 Or Xbox 360 @ Entr. Ends 10th July. LINK

- Win an XBox One Bundle including Dr Dre headphones @ Unipart @ Facebook. Ends 12th July. LINK

- Win a PS4 and a copy of Worms Battlegrounds @ Marie Claire. Ends 12th July. LINK

- WIN an Xbox One @ Asda. Ends 31st July. LINK

Edited by CreativeRhino

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i62.tinypic.com/2n6b2xf.png

Due to the lack of a source in being able to find international competitions, please provide these in the thread and I will add them in below.

- Win an Xbox One every week. End Unknown. LINK

- Win assorted PS4 stuff. End Unknown. LINK (Canada)

Edited by CreativeRhino

Yes definitely, it'll be as and when I find them though or when people post them in the thread. :) I have come across a few in the past that were for both regions.

Oh cool. That would be awesome.

Maybe you could put a little annotation next to each of the different competitions, signifying which region they are for.

It looks like all are UK contests. I see you're waiting for people to post US competitions.

A good way to differentiate between regions would be to make separate sections so viewers won't have to sift through every link that is up to find the one that they are eligible for in their region.

Even now to get the format down and make it easily distinguishable that there are no US competitions posted, jut make a separate list and make a note under that section to remind users to post any competitions they know of so it can be added to the list.

Otherwise, great job! :applause:

[EDIT] I'm an old man and got :ninja:'d by taking 10 minutes to write this damn post. :francis:

:applause: for getting the thread up and running. I'll subscribe and post here if I see any competitions :) Again, :applause:

Thanks! It's finding them that's the tough bit! Still needs some fine-tuning but I think this will be a great thread eventually! :)

Aww damn, no Australian competitions. Doubt I'll see any Australian competitions anytime soon either. Good job with this nonetheless!

It's only new so there won't be comps for every region yet, but if anyone posts some or if I see any on my searches I'm happy to add them to the post :) I don't want anyone missing out!

Aww damn, no Australian competitions. Doubt I'll see any Australian competitions anytime soon either. Good job with this nonetheless!

Sorry for the double post but I found one for Australia and New Zealand, I'll keep looking for more but I've added the one I found to the post so your section is started! Good luck! :D