Are You In A Relationship?

ParkMartins

Hey. So does anyone here is on a relatioship? I date and yestarday me and my girlfriend made one year. She likes gaming to! We are both 16 Years old :D

So here it goes. A picture from us:

BTW, I'm with a very calm face in this picture but nevermind :D

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/179989_490673924292714_462411452_n.jpg

Edited by ParkMartins

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. Mine want's to buy herself a ps3 xD sometimes i give mine to her, but not very often xD

Haha with me it's more like I've to buy her a ps3 so that we can both play when I'm at hers :p.

She only likes kind of puzzle games so far, still trying to get her to like more

So far its only LA Noire, CSI Fatal Conspiracy etc

She absolutely hates The Sims 3, we tried that last week lol, she said it was too boring :rofl:

No, I'm not in a relationship. I'm a socially awkward guy in real life. :(

Exactly who I am in real life. When people say something to me, I never know how to respond. Most people probably think my vocabulary consists of the words "O.K," "that's fine", and a couple laughs. I'm way too shy. :(

And, no, I'm not in a relationship right now.

Haha with me it's more like I've to buy her a ps3 so that we can both play when I'm at hers :p.

She only likes kind of puzzle games so far, still trying to get her to like more

She absolutely hates The Sims 3, we tried that last week lol, she said it was too boring :rofl:

Mine loves Uncharted, Batman, DiRT, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet (herr favourite game), and guitar hero with me sometimes xD

Exactly who I am in real life. When people say something to me, I never know how to respond. Most people probably think my vocabulary consists of the words "O.K," "that's fine", and a couple laughs. I'm way too shy. :(

You should't be like that. Being social is very nice!

Edited by Rawra
Merged; Please use the EDIT/MultiQuote button.

I was like that for a while mate, just try to start coming out of your shell, it helps a lot. You'll become more confident :)

You too MJFan!!

I'm attractive, my personality is electric, I'm not shy to girls at all, and majority of people like me. But no, I haven't been in a relationship for 3 years. On and of hook ups yes, but no relationship. I blame myself really, I just don't ever put myself out there. It's actually pretty fucking depressing talking about this.

Yes, my right hand and I have been going at it for roughly 8 years now.

... Or does that not count? :think:

You need to put a ring on that woman's finger ASAP. ;)

:rofl: yes your right hand could count

I borrowed it off a friend because I thought she'd like it, but it turns out she hates it. I was quite happy about that lol I can't be bothered sitting through all the shit, but it'llbe a game that stays on my trophy list at 2% possibly :think:

I'll need to find out which other games she likes and hates ;)

No, my health condition isn't good. I've spent years reciving different kinds of treatments to control my health, so I couldn't even go outside to know the world

I'm still having some treatments and health checks, but I'm hoping to someday finish with this and go outside, meet some people, work with different persons, you know, live

Right now, the internet is the only option I have to "meet" new people

I'm attractive, my personality is electric, I'm not shy to girls at all, and majority of people like me. But no, I haven't been in a relationship for 3 years. On and of hook ups yes, but no relationship. I blame myself really, I just don't ever put myself out there. It's actually pretty fucking depressing talking about this.

So that makes you available? I'm quite fond on English accents.

Reading your first post and then your second one just made me burst out laughing.

As for your proposition;

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/2/3/ohstopumade128465155589697500.jpg

I'm a proper English Gentleman so I think a courtship between us would be fine and dandy.

:rofl: haha. Is it Pamela (h)anderson? :p

I got out of a long relationship not that long ago, so no. :(

I know it's difficult to get over those, as I've been in your position, but move on man- it's the best way. Just get out there, meet people asap- it's easy and awesome!

EDIT: I've been in a relationship for a little over 6 months. I feel as if we've hit a rough patch, so I'm not sure what to do at the moment

Edited by Canadian_Wilson

That is me. Not putting myself out there. I just want to work and play games. No head games with chicks. No monopoly problem with gaming and them. It is easier to be alone. If I get lonely I just think how bad my ex wife was.

Maybe you're not shy, maybe you're just autistic.