Do you love your life?

kfree7

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you care to expand on this observation?

They complain about things that are made a big deal about. Their friends, their family and such. But some people in the world barely have food to eat, nor friends, nor family. People sometimes tend to look past this and realise that what they have at the moment is nothing to be happy about. Sorry for the terrible use of this but. Made into "first world problems". People would complain, oh why are games so expensive! It cost me 49.99 to buy this game etc etc(not referring to a demographic here, some people say these including me). But some parts of the world they BARELY get anything nice to play with. We have to realize that we're blessed that we're both capable to understand and enjoy these things.

And yes, i'm happy with my life. I just wish i could do more with it, bring my girlfriend here on this country and work harder. Nothing i could wish but a better life than i have right now. I grow up and my feelings do aswell so i love my life more than words can type/say.

No.. not really. Some things just seem so bigger than me that I shouldn't even attempt to move forward. That being said I don't even want to experience heaven or hell (if they really do exist) considering I dislike life now. Death seems like my only escape but of course I'd never kill myself on purpose. Just I wish that I was in naught.

I don't.

I should be happy, having just finished my finals so I'm now in summer break. But now I gotta get a job and start working towards paying my way through my next few years of college and other stuff (parents were paying before, but now its on me). Even gaming has been boring to me for the last couple months.

I have some kind of weird cold/congestion/sinus shit going on right now, so no, can't say that I love my life at the moment. :(

Yeah, I know, like Crowquilt said:

http://wtfcontent.com/img/132735060457.jpg

Still sucks though. Going to go see if I can find a vacuum to shove up my nose or something...

My life is ok, but It's been a tough year lady-wise, as in I miss the companionship of women, as they are the only ones I really open up with, and for the past years hadn't had any girlfriend or flings (tough some girl surprised smooched me in a club.. at least I didn't get herpes) and gotten far from my female friends, so my life is great, except for it being a sausage feast.

I love my life, but NOT all the stupids things that surround it lol example? when I'm veeeery deeeep into one boosting session and suddenly the power of the entire city goes DOWN!! :p

Speaking more seriously I have life!, 2 arms, two THUMBS, 2 eyes and the more important thing: I have the necesary ppl in my life who loves me and I love them and... GAT DAMN! I have PS3t.org in a single click man!! YEAH! I LOVE MY LIFE!! :D

No, and yes.

I've made almost every mistake possible in life. And I've suffered the consequences of those mistakes. Through physical pain, and extreme mental distress. And I'm still stuck with a fucked up mind. All the shit I did has turned me into a empty shell. I don't care about anything at all anymore. Fuck, I can't even cry anymore. I will never be the same as I once was.

All of that, well it left my brain with thoughts. It made me realize after all I went through and lived through, that I am here for a reason. I quit all drugs and alcohol, I lost the 56 pounds I gained from sitting around and being lazy because I didn't care anymore, and nowadays I actually care. Which has made me love life.

Would I go back 4 years ago and change myself before I started falling to the ground? No, because all that shit has made me stronger than anyone. I fell harder than anyone, I know how it feels, and now it made me stronger on the inside because I never wanna fall again.

So here I am today. Jobless (Not for long though), I can't keep a girl for more than 2 weeks because she realizes I love myself more than anything else, I'm almost 19 and I still live with my parents, every time I get a drivers license I lose it. But hey, fuck it, I'm 19 and I treat the house I live in like it is mine, I'm good looking, I'm skinny, I have a electric personality, I can pass a drug test, I have a collection of sports memorabilia worth more than most peoples cars, and I have a 25k motorcycle and a truck that I can't drive legally yet (Soon, very soon I will be though), I just passed 11 classes this semester with all A's (Only 3 more months of school and I'm done). So fuck it, my life is pretty damn good.

EDIT

Oh yeah, I also have a collection of clothes worth more than my sports stuff. And then on top of that I am lyrical genius. So yeah, as of right now, I have it made.

Edited by Jake_357

never have 'loved' my life. i'm content with it for the most part right now.. there are certainly parts of it i love but my job is a soul sucking nightmare and having to do it for 8 hours a day that makes for a significant chunk of time that i'm miserable. thank god for vids and food and my gal and booze...

never have 'loved' my life. i'm content with it for the most part right now.. there are certainly parts of it i love but my job is a soul sucking nightmare and having to do it for 8 hours a day that makes for a significant chunk of time that i'm miserable. thank god for vids and food and my gal and booze...

Used to have a job I hated. Don't wait too long, just get another one. Life is short.

At times.

I have a job that pays pretty well, but it's 45 miles away from home and very stressful. Ideally, my life would be complete if I didn't have to go to work in some office. I hate spending more time at work than at home.

Other than that, all is good. I have a loving wife, a nice home, we spoil ourselves at times (we bloody work for it though), I have a beard and I'm getting pretty good at guitar playing now.

Yeh, my life is pretty cool.